42.

a/n: pls don't come at me (ω;)

The clicking sound of Chaeri's footsteps filled the empty opned corridor. She had just came back from the bar after meeting and dealing with some business and was heading towards her room.

Chaeri entered her room and saw a man back facing her....shirtless. Was it Minho? No, this guy was was blond.

Honestly, Chaeri couldn't help bit to stare at his board and muscular shoulders and back. She was starting to get into it too much when the guy turned around.

Chaeri's mood died down as soon as she saw that it wasn't Minho but none other than...

Chaeri: "What the hell are you doing in my room?"

Chan: "Sorry, I thought Minho was here?"

Chan said casually making Chaeri roll her eyes for no reason. She would've asked why he was walking around without anything on top but she didn't care so without further ado, Chaeri just commanded him to leave.

Chaeri: "We don't share the same room...yet. Now get the hell out of my room Bang Chan."

Yes, SKZ was legit staying at Chaeri's massive mansion just up til the wedding. Chaeri wanted to make sure Minho wasn't going to plan something until they get married. An obssesive b indeed.

Chan: "Woah attitude much. Could you please at least tell me where his room might be?"

Chaeri: "No."

She didn't even think twice. Chan sighed with a slight chuckle.

Chan: "You should really think why Minho doesn't like you at all. Can't even be nice to your guests?"

Chaeri clenched her jaw but still tried to keep her tolerance.

Chaeri: "You talk too much. I could kill you right now if you don't do as I say."

Instead of leaving, Chan decided to provoke her even more. He crossed his arms while smirking smugly.

Chan: "You wouldn't, I know it."

Chaeri: "You think I wouldn't because?"

Chan: "I'm one of Minho's membership. You can't touch either one of us remember?"

He was right. Damn right. Chaeri almost forgot about that contract. Chaeri hasn't talked to Chan much ever so often this was sure going to be the last time.

Chaeri: "Leave. Bang Chan."

Chaeri said in her warning tone and Chan finally gave in.

Chan: "Alright. But only because I respect women. Even if it's you."

Chaeri glared at him as he walked pass her with that grin still plastered on his face.

Chan grabbed the door knob and was about to open the door to exit when his eyes caught something because it looked familiar.

He realized that the photoframe displayed on her shelf was exactly the same as the one with Minho's with the picture of him and Mark, just without the cat stickers. His face turned serious when he was taking a look at the picture.

It was Chaeri and Minho as little children happily smiling for the camera while they were hugged by a woman, which was Minho's mother.

Chan let go of the door knob and took the photo to take a closer look.