30.

SKZ has returned home safely, but not complete. They've lost Felix and NCT took him with them. Minho got frustrated for their plan was ruined completely. On the other hand, Jiyeon couldn't help but feel guilty, thinking that it was her fault that Felix got caught.

Minho: "Are Taeil and Jungwoo involved in this?!?"

Jiyeon: "Minho I'm sure they're not. I-it's my fault that they've got Felix. I should've told you earlier."

Minho sighed when he turned to look at her. He approached her and shook his head.

Minho: "Don't be sorry. It could've been worse if it weren't for you deciding to spy on Taeyong."

Chan: "Aish that wasn't supposed to be part of the plan."

Suddenly, the doorbell rang and Jiyeon went to open the door. Surprisingly, Taeil and Jungwoo stood there.

Jiyeon: "Guys..."

Taeil: "We can explain."

Jiyeon let them in. Minho speed walked towards them in an aggressive way.

Minho: "Explain what? I thought we agreed on our plan???! You've got one of our members!!"

Jungwoo: "We did! We didn't know what was going on either! What I know is that we've actually convinced our Boss to stay in that room."

Taeil: "But a while ago, Taeyong explained that he had a bad feeling and led him out of that place without telling us. We didn't mean for it to happen. We promise to bring Felix back."

They explained. The boys seemed convinced enough, though they still don't know how to free Felix.

Jiyeon: "Does NCT know that you're gone?"

Jungwoo: "No, we snuck out, so we better get going soon. We're terribly sorry again guys. Let us come up with a plan. Hyung lets go."

Taeil: "You can still contact us. If there's anything, let us know."

Jiyeon gave them a one last hug before they left the house.

-

Felix was panting as he received another punch in the face. Gyeong has been Interrogating him for half an hour but Felix didn't mutter a single word. He doesn't know how much longer it will take it but he's trying to beat with the beating for as long as he can.

Gyeong: "You still won't talk? Where are they hiding?!!"

Felix didn't even look at him, making Gyeong impatient and kicked the air aggressively. Felix' sight was getting blurry and eventually, he passed out. The basement door opened and three guys entered.

Taeyong: "Is everything ok, Boss?"

Gyeong: "No. Who are these guys?"

Taeyong: "These two are still in training. They helped us out earlier."

???: "Pleasure to meet you boss, Osaki Shotaro."

???: "Jung Sunhchan. We're sorry we disappointed you tonight."

Gyeong hummed in response before crossing his arms.