45.

Jiyeon was close. Really close to winning Minho back and defeat Chaeri. Until now she still couldn't believe how crazy this girl was and desperately tried everything to keep Minho to herself.

Jiyeon has found her. There she was, walking in the through the corridor in an in a slow pace with her shoulders hung low. As if she was a zombie of something. Jiyeon found it odd. Chaeri didn't even care that the sharp tip of her heels were hooking up to the hem of her long dress.

Jiyeon slowly snuck up on her without being suspicious, especially in front of the few guards that were passing by. Until Jiyeon finally got her into an empty hallway for herself and as soon as Chaeri took a turn with Jiyeon following behind her, she promptly caged her neck in her one arm firmly, pulling her back and pressing the knife against Chaeri's neck with her other hand.

Jiyeon: "I've got you now, Chaeri on top. Remember me?"

Chaeri didn't move under her grip. Only her breathing could be heard.

Chaeri: "Kang fucking Jiyeon."

Jiyeon: "That's right. I'm an indulgent person so I'm giving you another chance to tell me where the contract is, Chaeri."

She warned as she pressed the knife more against the skin of her neck.

Chaeri: "You're alive huh."

Jiyeon: "As you can see."

Chaeri: "I saw that coming."

When Chaeri managed to elude out of her grip, Jiyeon reacted quickly and jolted her knife forward to prevent her from moving any further, the tip of the knife now touching Chaeri's chin.

Jiyeon: "Stop being stubborn and don't. move."

Chaeri: "What are you gonna do tho? Kill me?"

She asked while bearing with the scowl that Jiyeon was showing.

Jiyeon: "That'd be too peaceful. I'm not evil but I once was. Don't forget that. I haven't forgotten how to behave like one."

Jiyeon warned with a slight smirk and a head tilt. Her inner villain moral courage that was long deserted since she no longer worked for Gyeong was coming out a tiny bit. We don't want that to have a comeback.

Jiyeon: "I've got the evidence of your violence in here Chaeri. Give up and give me the contract or break your gang apart."

Chaeri: "Over my dead body."

Chaeri pulled out a gun making Jiyeon's eyes widen. She was about to pull the trigger but Jiyeon was faster and grabbed her arm to turn them aside, causing the bullet to blast the wall instead.

Jiyeon quickly ripped the gun from her hand and attacked Chaeri with a kick on her shoulder making her fall on the ground.  She pointed the gun at Chaeri.

Jiyeon: "Fine, you're giving me no choice but to do it."

Chaeri looked up to her with the gun poited directly at her skull. She just close her eyes, expecting the bullet to blast her brain.

"STOP!"

Jiyeon heard a familiar voice call out. They both turned to the person who just yelled for her to stop her movements.