14.

Jiyeon: "How do you know them?"

Jinyoung pulled out a picture and handed it to her. On the picture, she only recognized her dad.

Jiyeon: "This one is my dad. Who are these 2?"

Jinyoung: "The one on the left is me. The one of the right is....Gyeong."

Jiyeon looked at him with wide eyes. He looked so different in the picture. Of course they looked younger but they were smiling so widely you wouldn't even know that Gyeong is one of the most evil mafia boss. He looked so happy. Never has she seen him smile even once.

Jinyoung: "Me, your dad and Gyeong were close. We were best friends, like brothers. We loved each other so much that we wouldn't be completed if there weren't 3 of us. Our friendship broke apart because of a certain person. It didn't really include me but Gyeong and your dad. And it's about your mother."

FLASHBACK 30 YEARS AGO

Jinyoung = JYP
Daewon = Jiyeon's mom
Hansung = Jiyeon's dad
Gyeong = Jiyeon's ex boss

The 3 friends met up to hang out just like everyday. It became pretty much like one of their daily routine. Back then, Gyeong's parents were already mafias. While his 2 other friends led an ordinary life with ordinary parents.

Hansung: "Wow I haven't tasted this is in a while it's so good!"

Gyeong: "Me too, it's the best!"

Jinyoung: "Shut up you two, I paid for these shit!"

They laughed along together while eating their food. As they were walking down the street, Jee suddenly bumped into someone making them both fall down. Jinyoung helped Gyeong while Hansung helped the girl he bumped into.

Daewon: "Thank you. I'm really sorry I wasn't looking."

She bowed and gave them a smile. At that moment, both Hansung and Gyeong fell in love with that smile.

-

A month has passed and they somehow become in contact with Daewon and became friends with her too. Gyeong's feelings for her grew bigger from time to time.

Gyeong: "Jinyoung-ah, I think I like Daewon. Do you think she will too?"

Jinyoung: "Daebak! You should totally ask her out!"

The door bursted open and Hansung came in with a really happy mood.

Hansung: "I did it! I did it! I finally asked Daewon out!"

Gyeong's heart broke into half. He felt like crying on the inside but he of course didn't show it. Jinyoung on the other hand, glanced at Gyeong with an apologetic look.

Hansung: "Why so quiet? Is something wrong?"

Gyeong: "N-no! Bro I'm so happy for you!"

-

Years have passed since Daewon became a part of their lives. There were ups and downs in the the relationship of Hansung and Daweon. But Gyeong was always there to comfort the two, especially Daewon. There wasn't a time when he didn't comfort her when she was sad.