41.

Twice was kind enough to let Jiyeon and Taehyun stay at their place. Seriously they're lifesavers.

Jihyo: "Come take a seat."

Jiyeon an Taehyun took a seat on the sofa. While observing the place, Jiyeon noticed how bright and beautiful their house looked. Unlike SKZ's house, theirs were really bright on the inside and it almost looked like a palace.

Mina: "We're aware of what's going on right now."

Mina started while giving them an apologetic expression.

Jeongyeon: "Are you ok?"

Jiyeon flashed them a weak smile whilst nodding.

Jiyeon: "I know it's fucked up but- oww!"

Jiyeon winced at the sting on her chest. She unzipped her jacket along with the west. The pressure of the the bullet from earlier caused her wound to bleed and get affected.

Taehyun: "Noona are you alright?"

Chaeyoung: "Jiyeon come with us we need to treat your wound."

-

Chaeyoung, Sana and Momo stayed with Jiyeon as her wound was getting treated while the a few of Twice took Taehyun to his room which was right next to Jiyeon's so that he could get some rest.

Jiyeon let out a hiss as she felt a stinging pain while Chaeyoung was wiping off the blood.

Momo: "Jiyeon how are you holding up? It must've been hard but I'm sure Minho has his reasons."

Jiyeon: "I already heard...have you guys been keeping contact with SKZ lately?"

Sana: "We have. Minho looks miserable. I feel really bad for him."

Jiyeon's heart tore apart to heard that. She wished to see him right now it's been a long two weeks since they've last seen each other.

And as of being close to them, Jiyeon truly saw the concern in girls' eyes. She was already aware of their close relationship to each other and one suffers, they all suffer together.

Jiyeon: "Now I regret not approaching you guys any sooner and had to read the hidden message that Changbin has left. But I-I think I have a solution!"

Chaeyoung: "What can possibly still stop their marridge? Chaeri is one adamant daughter of a son bitch with powers."

Jiyeon: "Chaeri violated the contract for attempting to kill me. So once her plan gets revealed, she will lose all her powers and she's out of the mafia business."

Sana: "She tried to kill you??!"

Sana said unbelievably. Chaeyoung was done cleaning her wound and is now wrapping a new bandage around her chest.

Momo: "Don't you need proof for that?"

Jiyeon pulled her phone out of her pocket and showed it to them while grinning widely.

Jiyeon: "It's in here."

The three girls looked at each other as if they were exchanging opinions telepathically.

Sana: "Smart move Jiyeon not gonna lie...."

Chaeyoung has finished wrapping a bandage around her chest and clapped her hands together.