27.

FLASHBACK

(a/n: I hope you guys still know who Hansung is)

Hansung was buying groceries for dinner. He bought some ingredients he needed, he made his way back home.

But as he was walking, he felt someone following him. He looked behind but find nothing suspicious. Only a few people.

He processed his way but the feeling in his guts wouldn't stop budging him. He looked behind him and spotted two men in black immediately avoiding his gaze. But Hansung already has caught them.

He walked away quickly whilst turning to the side to find more men dressed in black following him. He thought that it couldn't be anyone other than Gyeong who sent them. Hansung quickly ran off. He took a turn into a narrow alleyway.

The men attacked him and Hansung brawled back. But with his short amount of training, there was no way could win the battle.

He was continued to get kicked until he was coughing out blood.

"Enough."

One of the men ceased the others and stepped forward.

Hansung: "T-tell Gyeong- he's going t-to hell."

Were his last words before the guy pulled the trigger, blasting his head.

"Clean off this mess."

The men nodded. His phone rang which was his boss and answered.

Gyeong: "Taeil, did you kill him?"

Taeil: "Yes, boss."

END OF FLASHBACK

NCT went back to secret lair after finding nothing that could track SKZ. Taeil dragged Jungwoo into a room with him.

Taeil: "Jungwoo listen here."

Taeil peaked behind the door once again to make sure they were not being heard.

Jungwoo: "Hyung, what is it?"

Taeil: "I know where they are."

Jungwoo: "WHA-"

Taeil slapped his hand over his mouth.

Taeil: "Fucking shut up! I managed to track them."

Jungwoo: "How did you do that?"

Jungwoo spoke in a lower tone.

Taeil: "I told one of the backups to attach a tracker onto their vehicle. I'm going to them."

Jungwoo: "Hyung! You can't do that, they will kill you!"

Taeil: "I know Jiyeon wouldn't let that happen."

Jungwoo: "I'm coming with you."

Taeil: "I'm going alone. You keep an eye on the other members here. Cover me up."

Taeil refused but Jungwoo won't let him risk his life alone like that. They kept arguing about it until a voice caught their attention.

Mark: "Hyung?"

Both of them jolted their head towards the door and saw Mark standing there.

Taeil: "Mark...how long have you been standing there?"