11.

The ride back to the SKZ's house was silent. Jiyeon just looked at the window and both of them haven't said a single word. But Jiyeon's curiosity was taking over her so she decided to ask.

Jiyeon: "Who's your boss?"

Minho: "Why all of the sudden now?"

Jiyeon: "Can you stop being so cocky and just tell me?"

Minho gave her a quick glare before speaking.

Minho: "Park Jinyoung a.k.a JYP."

Jiyeon: "Strange. Never heard of him. Why does he know me?"

Minho: "Well he said he use to know your father."

That caught Jiyeon's attention and she turned to look at him.

Jiyeon: "How?"

Minho: "I don't know."

Jiyeon: "Can I...see your boss?"

Minho: "After we save Changbin."

Jiyeon: "Why? What happened to him?"

She asked in a worried tone.

Minho: "ATEEZ have got him. Who knows what their doing to him right now."

Jiyeon became concerned as hell. Changbin just became one of the most important people in her life. She couldn't let anything happen to him as well.

Minho: "Why do you look so worried? Are you guys that close?"

Jiyeon: "Yes we are. He was always there to comfort me and treated me like I was his sister. Changbin pretty much reminds me of Taeil..."

She mumbled the last sentence but it was loud enough for Minho to hear. Jiyeon turned towards the window again. Minho took a quick glance at her and sighed.

-

They entered the house and some excited boys approached them. Jiyeon thought they were angry at her for running away. She had no idea about their plan so she felt bad. When they were all in front of her, she bowed confusing the guys.

Jiyeon: "I'm really sorry for fleeing. I had no idea about your you having to protect me and I've been such a burden."

Han: "What are you talking about we're glad you're ok!"

Han went to give her a hug. Jiyeon smiled and hugged him back. The other boys approached her as well welcoming her back home. Minho rolled his eyes and went to where Chan was standing.

Chan: "You told her?"

Minho: "She asked for it."

Chan: "We've got a plan to rescue Changbin."

He said drawing Minho's attention.

Chan: "But it's going to be risky.....and that is why we are going to need some help."

-

Chan: "Thanks for coming, bro."

Bambam: "No prob man. We're family, right?"