23.

Jiyeon has been standing and hiding at the same place the whole night

Jiyeon has been standing and hiding at the same place the whole night. She couldn't go to any of the boys or the girls because there were too many people to emerge through.

She was getting tired of standing so she sat down still holding her dress up. She heard footsteps that sounded like it was coming towards her so she stood up again. The person took a turn and saw Jiyeon.

Minho: "Jiyeon, where the hell were you?!"

Jiyeon: "Are we leaving now?"

Minho: "Yes, the ceremony is almost over and you were gone for 2 hours! How was I supposed to find you in this building?"

Jiyeon didn't say anything. She had enough and it wasn't worth to talk back. Minho notice her dress looking loose. Minho turned her around and saw her dress was untied.

Minho: "How did this happen?"

Jiyeon: "Freakin Chaeri did this."

Minho came closer with his hands and tied the dress up again. It took Jiyeon by surprise when Minho took off his blazer and put it around her.

Minho: "Let's go."

-

On the way back home, Jiyeon felt tired. Her eyes were becoming heavy and her head kept falling to the sides.

Minho noticed it. He made Jiyeon sit sideways (still on his lap) so that she could lean her head on his chest.

Jiyeon: "It's not necessary..."

Minho ignored her words and made her lay her head on his chest. Jiyeon gave up because she was tired and just wanted to sleep.

-

Minho carried her out of the car and to her room in bridal style. He placed her on her bed and was about to leave when Jiyeon suddenly grabbed his hand.

Jiyeon: "I feel bad for you."

Minho: "What?"

Jiyeon sat up from her bed and faced him.

Jiyeon: "At the party, I noticed the things that Chaeri and Baekhyun said. It sounded like a lot of things occured in your life."

Minho: "It did. But you don't have to pity me for that, I'm not weak."

Jiyeon: "About your parents-"

Minho: "Their dead."

Jiyeon: "....I'm sorry-"

Minho suddenly released an airy chuckle. Jiyeon frowned.

Jiyeon: "What's funny about that?"