26.

Minho, Jiyeon, Changbin and Jeongin were behind the kitchen counter as the enemy were firing at them. The others were shielded somewhere else.

Jiyeon: "Minho, how did they find out?"

Minho: "I don't know. Where are they?"

Changbin: "They're not here!"

Minho: "We have to leave."

Minho made eye contact with Chan from afar and signed him that they have to flee. He nodded and told the others.

Seungmin removed the pin with his teeth and threw the grenade at those who were shooting. The boys and Jiyeon took the oppertunity to sprint towards the exit.

Jeongin who was behind Jiyeon, stumbles on his way twisting his ankle as he fell. He yelped in pain and Jiyeon looked back.

Jiyeon: "Jeongin!"

Jiyeon immediately rushed to his side. She put his arm around her and helped him up.

Jeongin: "You didn't have to-"

Jiyeon: "Don't talk now!"

They continued to get going trying their best to evade throught the continuously shooting.

They almost reached exit when Jiyeon felt a sharp pain on her shoulder. She slowly started to sag as Jeongin kept calling her name. Her sight became blurry until the darkness took over her vision.

-

Jiyeon slowly opened her eyes. She sat up and realized she was on a bed in an unfamiliar room.

Han: "Jiyeon, you're awake!"

Jiyeon: "Han, where are we? How long have I been unconscious? "

Han: "For about 10 hours. We're at Changbin's place. You got shot when you helped Jeongin."

Han explains and pointed at her shoulder.

Han: "You saved another one of us huh?"

Jiyeon: "I guess so. What happened after? Did we get away?"

Han: "We did thanks to Felix. He scraped their vehicles."

Jiyeon sighed in relief. She looked down and realized  she was wearing different clothes. She looks at Han and he raised his hands in defense.

Han: "I did not. Minho hyung did."

Jiyeon: "Oh..."

She sudden felt shy and blushed. She yelped at the thought of Minho undressing her. Han looked at her disturbingly.

The door unfolded and Minho came in.

Han: "Umm I'll be outside. *cough* Enjoy."

He hurriedly left the room leaving Minho and Jiyeon in the room.

Minho: "Does it still hurt?"

Jiyeon: "Not that much."

She replied. Minho approach her and sat on the bed.

Minho: "You're stupid. Don't ever do that again."

Jiyeon: "I was just helping. Jeongin could've gotten hurt even worse. I couldn't leave him behind."

Minho stared at her in awe. Jiyeon kind heart and sincereness was enough to make every guy swoon over her for sure.

Jiyeon stood up from the bed.

Jiyeon: "Are the others okay?"

Minho: "They are. No one's hurt expect for you. Let me change your bandage so it won't get infected."

Jiyeon stayed silent and froze at her place. Minho smirked playfully while watching her blushing face.

Jiyeon: "I think I can do it-"

Minho: "Stop refusing."

Minho tugged her by her wrist and pulled her on his lap so that she was facing him. Her face became redder.

Minho: "Take off your shirt."

Jiyeon did as he said. Her heart was thumbing while Minho changed her bandage. He put the shirt back on her after he was finished.

Minho: "Be careful next time, understand?"

Jiyeon: "I will, I promise. Is Jeongin ok?"

Minho: "Physically, yes. Emotionally, no. Now let's go to the others so that Jeongin would finally stop crying."

Jiyeon giggled before she got off of Minho and left the room along with him. They entered the living room and saw the boys gathered around the youngest tried to calm Jeongin.

Minho: "Guys, she's ok."

Jeongin: "N-noona!"

Jeongin ran to Jiyeon and hesistantly tried to reach for her.

Jiyeon: "Innie, why are you crying?"

Jeongin: "I'm sorry! You wouldn't have gotten hurt if it wasn't for me."

The boy hung his head low. Jiyeon patted his shoulder before she pulled him into a hug.

-

As NCT entered the house, they found a lot of their soldiers and SKZ's men on the ground dead. As some of their employers told them that they got away, Taeyong became pissed.

Taeyong: "Shit, they got away! Great job Taeil and Jungwoo!"

Taeil: "Hey clam down-"

Taeyong: "Fucking shut up! You begged and convinced us to use your method. And look what happend! You did this on purpose, didn't you? So that we wouldn't get Jiyeon."

Jungwoo: "We didn't know ok? We can just try to find them again."

Their leader wasn't having it. He stomped towards Jungwoo and grabbed the guy by his collar.

Taeyong: "Listen here. If I find out that you are betraying us, it's the end for the both of you."

He pushed Jungwoo causing him to stumble but Taeil caught him.

Taeyong: "Search around this house! Let's see of we can find any more information where they could be hiding."

He demanded. The boys started to go around the house and enter into their rooms.

A younger member entered Minho's room and looked around. He opened some drawers to find nothing at all.

When he was about to leave the room, the item on the table near the door caught his eyes. It looked familiar, almost too familiar. A photo in a frame that looked like it was self designed by some kids. Stickers and stuff.

He took the photo in his hand to take a closer look. He felt his heart dropped as realization hit him.

Mark: Hyung?

a/n: I'm tired of school T^T