22.

Jiyeon was just having fun with her new friends. ITZY decided to introduce her to TWICE since she hasn't seen all of them yet.

 ITZY decided to introduce her to TWICE since she hasn't seen all of them yet

They approached the girls and introduced themselves to Jiyeon. They were very nice people. Jiyeon took a seat next to Sana.

Sana: "Hi."

Jiyeon: "Umm hi."

Sana let out a chcuckle.

Sana: "No need to act so nervous honey. Don't worry, I have a girlfriend. I only did that to see Minho's reaction."

Jiyeon raised her eyebrows.

Jiyeon: "Ok but...why?"

Sana: "I noticed right away that you two are meant to be. Minho might not show it but he was super jealous. Oh, and I know you're just pretending to be his date."

Jiyeon didn't know how to respond. She just nodded her head awkwardly.

Jiyeon: "I don't think it was necessary. We are not what you think we are."

Sana: "Just wait and see. And also, I'd be really thankful if you won't tell my girlfriend Dahyun about this. Aish the things I do for Minho's sake."

She sighed and shook her head. Jiyeon laughed. She bet TWICE and SKZ were also really close, or closer, they're like a big family.

She continued to chat with the girls. They sometimes teased Jiyeon with Minho while she tried to deny what they were saying.

Jeongyeon: "Speaking of..."

She grinned while looking at someone. They all turned towards her gaze and Jiyeon choked.

Jiyeon: Oh no

Minho: "Did I tell you to leave my side?"

Jiyeon looked at the girls for help.

Yeji: "Don't scold her oppa, we were the one who dragged her away."

Minho glared at them before pulling Jiyeon up and pulled her with him.

Nayeon: "Byee!"

Jiyeon looked back at them and Sana have her a wink before she was dragged away. Minho saw it.

Minho: "Do you like her?"

Minho asked out of the blue after dragging her to the bar near by.

Jiyeon: "Well yes, they're really nice."

Minho: "No, I mean Sana."