Cass is a Badass Queen

Title: Cass is a Badass Queen

"ALL CAPS" = texting as well as signing.

You know what? Basically it means they're not verbally talking.

.....

Cass knew something was wrong. Very, very wrong. She could feel it in her gut.

One of her brothers was hurt.

She rolled over in bed, looking around her dorm room to see if anyone was still awake.

Nobody was.

Cass leaned down, opening a hidden ouch in her pillow and brought out her phone.

One of the good things about having a billionaire father and a genius little brother is that they have the money and brains to design technology that works around magic.

"EVERYONE OKAY?" She texted in the sibling's group chat, named "Birds of a Feather."

"UMMM.... YEAH?" Jason answered. "WHY?"

"I HAVE A BAD FEELING."

"WELL, I'M FINE. IT'S AMAZING HERE!" Dick replied. Cass could practically feel his excitement through the electronic device.

"I AM GOOD AS WELL." Damian said.

"WHAT ABOUT YOU, TIMBIT?" Jason asked, after the chat room went dead for a few minutes, all waiting on their genius brother to respond.

No answer. Cass switched to a private chat, knowing that her brother would never admit to her other brothers that something was wrong.

"BROTHER? IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT?"

Tim didn't answer, which was all the answer Cass needed.

Tim 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 answered her. Maybe not the others, but Cass? Every time. So what stopped him now?

...

When Tim walked into the Great Hall that morning, he was limping. You wouldn't be able to tell if you were most people, but then again, Cass was not most people.

He was hiding it well, like always. Tim has always been good at lying and pretending he wasn't hurt. If it was anyone else, it would've worked.

But, as said before, Cass was not most people. She wasn't anyone else.

She was Cassandra Cain Wayne, adopted daughter of billionaire Bruce Wayne, powerful witch, and secret superhero vigilante known as Black Bat. She was the sister to Dick, Jason, Tim and Damian. All roles she took very seriously.

And right now all of her roles were shaking in anger.

Somebody hurt Tim. Somebody made him limp and bruised his innocent body.

She was angry. Very, very angry.

And they would pay for it.

...

Out of all of them, Cass was the one Wayne who didn't cause trouble. She did her work quickly and effectively, she listened to her superiors, and she was never meant to anyone.

But all bets were off when it came to her brothers.

Hurt them in any way, and you won't see it coming. It doesn't matter if you're expecting it or not, Cass will always surprise her victims when she acts.

Because Cass is not as weak as she might seem. She plots, she prepares. She knows every possible move you might make, and she has a counterattack for every. Single. One.

Now, she could give the benefit of the doubt to the three Slytherins who'd hurt her little brother. They didn't know her family yet. They didn't know that if you hurt one of them, they would all fight back. They were a family, a flock.

They would stand up for each other no matter what.

So, she decided to make an example out of Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle. They'd be the ones that showed the school just what happens when you mess with a Wayne.

Edited: June, 2022