Moody's Unforgivable Classes

Title: Moody's Unforgivable Classes

This chapter took a lot out of me, guys. This was so hard to write. Not, like, the plot, but the emotions. I don't know, it just kinda sucks. I hate the way I ended it, but I couldn't bring myself to write more. This was so hard. Sorry, again. But I do hope you liked it. 

And warnings for the 3 Unforgivable Curses and all they entail. Also abusive parents. And the torture of animals. 

...

The first to have Moody's class was Tim.

...

He had entered the class, glancing around the room and locating all the exit points. Something about Moody struck him as odd. Really odd. And Tim wasn't one to ignore his gut.

So he was careful, watchful. Waiting for the professor to slip up and show his true colors.

He just didn't expect it to come in the form of a spider and the 3 Unforgivable Curses.

The class began just like any other. Tim and his classmates walked in, sat down, and whispered among themselves. Tim was on the left of Blaise and Theo, who were talking excitedly about what they'd heard from a 5th year Slytherin student.

Tim would have had more warning of what was to come if he actually paid attention to their discussion.

Alas, he didn't. And he would pay for it.

Moody walked into the class, his glass eye taking in the positions of everyone in the classroom. "When it comes to the Dark Arts, I like to take a practical approach." he said, standing in the front. "But first, which of you can tell me how many Unforgivable Curses there are?"

Tim's stomach dropped. He had... a very bad feeling on where this was going.

"Three, sir." Hermione answered.

"And they are so named?" Moody questioned, beginning to write on the board.

"Because they are unforgivable. The use of any one them e-" Hermione was cut off by Moody as he finished. "Earn you a one-way ticket to Azkaban! Correct! Now the Ministry says you're too young to see what the curses do. I'd say different! You need to know what you're up against, you need to be prepared, you need to find another place to put your chewing gum besides the underside of your desk, Mr. Finnegan!!!"

The class turned to look at Seamus who looked annoyed. "The old codger can see out the back of his head." he whispered. Moody whirled around with a piece of chalk, flinging it at the Gryffindor. "And here across classrooms!" he yelled.

"So," Moody said, stalking forward. "Which curse should we see first?" No, no, no, none of them, please. "Weasley!"

"Yes!" Ron said, his voice cracking.

"Stand!"

Moody wouldn't actually use the curses on a student... Would he? Tim was finding it very hard to say no.

Ron stood, shakily, to his feet, looking around nervously.

"Give us a curse."

"Well," Ron gulped, "My dad did tell me about one. The... Imperious curse?" Fuck. NO. Tim did not know if he was going to survive this class. Recent studies show that no, no he was not.

"Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah." Moody agreed. 'Your father would know all about that. Gave the Ministry quite a bit of grief a few years ago. Perhaps this will show you why."

Tim closed his eyes, desperately praying that something -anything- would get him out. Out of this class, out of this school, out of this country. Screw the mission, this was beginning to be too much.