Hermione's Notebook for Understanding the Wayne's

Title: Hermione's Notebook for Understanding the Wayne's
...

This is basically a chapter that will give you a little bit of a timeline and more information
I might make like a prequel after this so try explaining more in depth how each Wayne joined the family. I don't know yet. We'll see what happens.
Canon birthdays that have been changed are Cass's and Jason's. Also Damian's, because I couldn't find his.
...

Hermione had learned, admittedly, very little about the Waynes.

She did not like not knowing something.

Her notebook was much smaller than her other ones, only a few pages being filled. It was disappointing how little they revealed about themselves.

It was almost like they spent all their time hiding who they really were.

After the page with the nicknames (which she seemed to add to everyday. The Waynes apparently had a never ending well of nicknames for each other. It was annoying, to say the least.) she'd decided to dedicate a page to each of them, with all the information she could find.

It was both a lot, and a little.

Hermione was getting tired of knowing so little. Little had become her least favorite word.

...

𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚 1, 𝙉𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨

Richard Grayson Wayne:

* Dick

* Goldie

* Golden Boy

* Dickiebird

* Grayson (only said by Damian)

* Big Bird

* Big Wing

* Big Brother (usually used only by Cass)

* Dickhead

*any phrase with vulgar terms seemed to be Jason's go to nickname for Dick (example: assface, asshole, bitch, and many, many more. It's so insane. He comes up with some I've never heard before.)

*Wing-a-ding-ding

Jason Todd Wayne:

* Jay

* Jay-Bird

* Little Wing

* Todd (only said by Damian)

* Brother (usually used only by Cass)

* Jay-Jay (used to mock, usually by Tim)

* Zombie (used by himself most often. Rarely used by his siblings.)

* Zombie-boy (used by himself most often. Rarely used by his siblings)

Cassandra Wayne:

* Cass

* Little Bat

* Sis

*The favorite*

Timothy Drake Wayne:

* Tim

* Timmy

* Timbo

* Timbit

* Baby bird

* Replacement

* Drake (only said by Damian, sometimes Jason)

* Little brother (usually used by Cass)

* Tim-buck-two

* Timberlina