#TimmyProtectionSquad gets Two new Members

Title: #TimmyProtectionSquad gets Two new Members

(Bold) = game font, basically when the characters are playing & conversing.

.........

There's a kind of art to revenge.

If you move too fast, your canvas becomes rushed and messy. It doesn't flow as easily, doesn't keep your attention.

If you move too slowly, your paint will dry out, leaving you with lumps that don't spread as easily.

Revenge is the same. If you move too fast, it won't be as significant. It'll fade into past memories and soon be forgotten. You don't want that if you're trying to set an example. If you move too slowly, you'll miss your chance, give your opponents variables to stop your plans.

You never want your plans to be foiled. Ever.

...

Mcgonagall wasn't sure what to think when only one Wayne showed up to their classes that day.

Richard, Jason, Cassandra, and Damian had all disappeared after lunch, along with the two eldest attending Weasley's.

She wasn't sure what to think about that, especially when she couldn't tell if Timothy was lying to her when he said he had no idea what they were doing.

Suspicious, indeed.

...

4/9 members of the TIMMY PROTECTION SQUAD™ were currently meeting in a room on the seventh floor, joined by two others who Jason insisted be there.

It was only the second day of attending Hogwarts, and what surprised Dick was how unsurprising it was that they were already having a meeting.

Tim has no self-preservation skills whatsoever. To be fair, most of them didn't. The whole -dressing up in tight outfits and swinging around on rooftops and saving people- really did mess with the idea of staying alive. But Tim was even worse off than them. At least they didn't survive on coffee and spite alone. At least they didn't need to be reminded to eat actual food, or drugged to get any real sleep.

His little brother is incredibly unhealthy, he's coming to notice.

"I call this meeting to order." Cass announced, banging a gavel she'd found in the room.

The room they were in was magical. The door appeared out of nowhere, and when they opened it, they were met with a similar room to the Batcave. There was training gear, a shower room, kitchen, and a hang out spot. There were even some of the devices Tim and Babs had designed to work around magic!

It was truly going to be one of his favorite hang out spots. He and his siblings had already decided to bring Tim up here later to get in some much needed family bonding time. (Okay, fine. More like he's forcing them all to come back for it, but that's beside the point.)

Jason stepped forward, taking the gavel from Cass and standing in front of the podium.

"I would like to nominate Fred and George Weasley to become members of the squad." Jason said seriously, though there was a small smirk on his face.

"Qualifications?" Cass asked from her bean bag chair. She was staring at Fred and George, who twitched nervously under her gaze.

"Pranksters, unbiased, my new friends." Jason listed off, counting on his fingers. "They don't care that you and Timbo are in Slytherin, and they're pranks are awesome. I've never seen anything like them before, and we get pretty creative when it comes to our annual prank war."