Snakes and Badgers. Not the same as Chutes and Ladders, don't get the two Confus

Title: Snakes and Badgers. Not the same as Chutes and Ladders, don't get the two Confused.

The Slytherin dormitories are in the dungeons.

The freaking dungeons.

You know what Tim thinks about when he thinks of dungeons?

A cross between Dungeons and Dragons and a torturing chamber. Maybe both at the same time.

So why the hell would the Slytherin common room be located in the dungeons??

Actually, now that he thinks about it, it makes sense. Next question: why did he have to be a freaking Slytherin? Literally the one house Bruce told them to watch closely.

Tim really didn't think he was going to have to play the whole "keep your friends close and enemies closer" but whatever. He could adapt.

Maybe.

He was still undecided on whether or not he actually wanted to, because, you know, the Slytherins he met thus far were kind of big jerks.

Okay, not kind of. Really big jerks.

Honestly, why were they even like this? If all of these "pure blooded" families were actually pure blooded, didn't that just imply incest?

'Cause, like, if they're gonna keep the blood line going, there is probably going to be some cousin/cousin action here, because there aren't a lot of pure blooded families. It's just common sense.

Ew, wait, okay, moving past that.

So, here he was, standing in his dorm room, watching his new dorm mates get settled. Subtly, of course. He didn't want to give them any other reason to attack him. Apparently, being a muggleborn was enough. Wow is the wizarding world messed up.

He misses his team.

But no matter, they aren't on Earth right now anyway. He can miss them later, when he doesn't have important stuff to do.

Such as finding out what the heck is with these Slytherins.

They're freaking crazy, that's what's with them.

Draco 'my father will hear about this' Malfoy was like the leader or something of his group.

Said group consisted of the boys: Gregory Goyle, and Vincent Crabbe and the girls: Millicent Bulstrode and Pansy Parkinson. (Tim had heard one a black haired Gryffindor boy call her "Pugface Parkinson" but didn't see why the boy would compliment her like that. Pugs are cute. Pansy Parkinson is most definitely not.)

Immediately after he stepped into the dorm room, he was bombarded with a hex and surrounded by the three boys in Malfoy's group.

"Listen here, Mudblood." Draco spat. "You may be in Slytherin, but you'll never be one of us."

Wow. What a warm welcome. Really feeling the love here.

Tim said nothing, but he absolutely did think it. Draco totally sucked. Seriously, he's a terrible person.

Good thing Tim has dealt with plenty of terrible people in his 14 years alive.

... Should he be boasting about that? Now that he thinks about it, that is probably not something someone usually bragged about.

Should he go to therapy?

Nah, therapists are corrupt.

Instead, he just watched Draco with calculating eyes, hidden behind a veil of fear.