Meanwhile...

Y'all will not believe what I've done!

So, if you didn't know, when I write my stories, I write them on Google Docs first, and then copy it over. That is why sometimes the format might seem a little weird.
So, today, I finally found the time to start updating my stories, and what do I find out?
It won't let me edit ANYTHING
I somehow have used all of my storage???

I didn't even know that was possible. This will make writing stories significantly harder.

I'll come up with some way to write on docs again, cause writing on AO3 always ends badly for me, and I don't have the money to buy more storage.

So, updates will be more sporadic then they already have been. For that, I apologize.

This chapter is also very short, but I wanted to get something out there.
......................

Alfred hummed around his cup of tea, a thin smile on his lips as the perfectly temperatured liquid slipped down his throat.

He was very bored. 

He doesn't think he's been bored since little Richard joined their family. That little ball of sunshine brought so much bright chaos into the manor. Chaos that only grew as their family did. 

But now, the mansion was, yet again, empty except for two: himself, and Bruce. 

He just wanted something interesting to happen. Used to, he couldn't go 5 seconds without something ending up broken, someone bleeding, and screams echo all around. Nothing has been broken in 3 months. 

That is a record. 

The window next to him shattered, and Alfred sighed, setting down his tea calmly. 

Well. As the saying goes. 

Be careful what you wish for. 

He had just polished that cabinet too, and now it was covered in glass. 

Whoever decided to do this today was going to have another thing coming for them. 

He sighed again, standing up straight and moving his mug to the sink, loosening his shoulders as he did so. 

Well. Time to do this then. 

He switched on the water, and flipped the switches beside the sink three times, ending by turning only the light on and pushing in. 

The wall moved. 

He whistled as he waited, nodding at the assassin now creeping into the room. The assassin froze, eyes widening in shock. 

Honestly, Alfred thought, rolling his eyes. You'd think they'd at least wear masks. This generation is going so downhill

The wall finally finished moving, revealing the armory within. 

The Assassin squeaked behind him. This one must be one of the new ones. When are they going to learn? 

He grabbed a revolver off one of the shelves, lovingly striking it as he turned. 

"I suggest you leave." he said, smiling kindly, "Batman may have a rule about killing, but I do not."

The Assassin, rightfully, bolted. 

Right before he reached the exit, Alfred called out again. "And do tell Ra's that this is beginning to get tiring. Give me a challenge next time, yes?"

..................
Badass Alfred is the best and we need more of him.