Come One, Come All, to Hogwarts!

Title: Come One, Come All, to Hogwarts!

"ALL CAPS" = them signing in their bat-langauge thing

........

"Are you ready?" Jason asked, looking over at his older brother.

Dick sighed. "To have to spy on even more people?"

The two glanced around them, taking in the sight of all the excited students gathered in the Great Hall of Hogwarts. Dick sighed again, closing his eyes. "Bring it on."

The two separated and went to their designated tables.

As Dumbledore began to make a speech, Cass chose to ignore him, instead talking to her brothers. "BEAUXBATONS HAS VEELA BLOOD IN SOME. NO FALLING IN LOVE."

Tim snickered at the mocking way Jason answered.

"ARE YOU SURE? YOU DON'T WANT TO BE RELATED TO A VEELA? IMAGINE THAT."

Cass rolled her eyes. "UNFORTUNATELY NOT. OH WELL. GUESS YOU'LL HAVE TO FIND SOMEONE ELSE."

Jason grinned. "GUESS SO."

"WILL YOU TWO STOP?" Dick asked. "THERE'S NO POINT IN THIS DISCUSSION."

"PLEASE??" Tim begged.

"YOU TWO HAVE GIRLFRIENDS. YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT VEELA BLOOD." Jason argued.

Tim blinked. "THAT'S.... NOT HOW VEELA'S WORK."

"SHUT UP, ALL OF YOU." Damian hissed. "THEY'RE HERE."

The siblings all looked up as the Great Hall doors burst open, revealing boys and girls all clad in pale blue garments.

They all strutted forward, heads held high despite the astonished looks of Hogwarts students.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?" Jason exclaimed as the girls began to blow butterflies from their palms as the boys lifted and twirled them around.

"ARE THOSE BUTTERFLIES?" Tim asked, zeroing in on the flying creatures.

"LOOK WHO I SEE!" Cass grinned, elbowing Tim in the gut.

In the middle of the group, a familiar blonde was doing a handstand on a wheelchair's handles.

"BABS?!" Dick gasped, at the same time Tim said "STEPH WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

Steph smirked, winking at Tim as Barbara chuckled. The two girls made their way to the Ravenclaw table, not answering.

"LATER. I'LL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING LATER." Barbara promised.

More than one of the Wayne's inwardly screamed.

...

Steph giggled as she watched her friends watch the Durmstrang students come in. It had been 3 months since she'd last seen them, and she couldn't wait to find out all that had happened. Plus, there was Tim. She really wanted to see his reaction to Butterbeer.

"WHAT?! DUKE IS HERE TOO?" Dick asked, his jaw dropping.

Steph laughed harder when she caught sight of a boy decked out in fur and coats.

"DURMSTRANG," Duke said seriously, "SUCKS!"And he pouted. Duke was pouting.

She was cackling at this point.

Barbara nudged her. "You good?" The amusement in Barbara's voice did nothing to calm Steph's giggles.

"I'm borderline hysterical right now," Steph said, "and I can't tell if it's excitement for seeing everyone, the looks on their faces, or that Tim looks low-key constipated."

Barbara quirked an eyebrow. "Probably a mix of all."

Steph nodded in agreement, eyes tracking Duke's movement to sit by Cass. "Probably all."

...

Duke would just like to voice his disdain about being the one chosen to go to Durmstrang. He hated it there. The Headmaster with gross teeth sucked, the guys were smelly, and almost none of them understood him because of his American accent. Plus it was cold. Very, very, very cold.

Next time he's saying "N-O" when Bruce wants him to do something.

"Duke, what is going on?" Tin questioned, immediately after he sat down. "What are you guys doing here?"

Duke blinked. "Did Bruce not tell you?"

The expression on Tim's face was answer enough.

"Aw, jeez." Duke groaned. "What is with your family and keeping secrets? That can't be healthy!"

"No, it isn't." Cass agreed, tapping his arm sympathetically.

And then food appeared on the table and everyone dug in.

"Well," Duke said after swallowing a forkful of mashed potatoes, "Bruce told us -me, Steph, and Babs- that we would be going to different schools then the one you guys were infiltrating. Babs and Steph went to Beauxbatons, I went to Durmstrang. We have the same mission as y'all, just different locations."

"And he couldn't tell us this, why?" Tim asked, looking exasperated.

Duke shrugged. "To make it a surprise when we came here? I dunno, dude, I thought you guys knew."

Tim sighed, closing his eyes and putting his head in his hands.

"Fuck my life." he muttered tiredly.

Duke reached over and patted his shoulder in sympathy, clicking his tongue.

Edited: July, 2022