Chapter 1: Why did he do that?

Sm1s POV

I woke up with the harsh sun rays hitting my face. I checked the time and it was 6 a.m. I quickly woke up from my sofa bed and picked up a hoodie and shorts from my closet and went to do my daily chores.

I came back and tried to comb my messy hair but as expected my broken comb again broke. So I just tied my hair in a messy bun and wore my specs. I quickly went to the kitchen and fetched a piece of cheese bread.

Oh did I forget to introduce myself. So silly of me. So I am Avneet Kaur Nandra. I am an orphan my parents died when I was only 4 years old. Since then I lived in an orphanage. But as I turned 18 I bought a small apartment with all the money I had.

Now I live alone but the orphanage's owner she is aunt Mia often comes to visit me. Only she knows who my parents were. But I have never asked her and I am ok with that. Well I am a total nerd and moreover ugly because I can't afford to buy make up. I have zero friends but I am happy with my life.

Then I left for my college on foot. As soon as I entered my college. I lowered my head and started walking to my class. I was walking to the class when I passed Roshni and her group or should I say her chailes.

They are just with Roshni because she is rich and she is friends with benefits with the most famous bad boy and the hottest prince The Siddharth Nigam. Yes I won't lie but he really is hot. But I hate him because he just uses girls for their body and then disposes them like tissues.

Every girl in this college has been in his bed at least him for once except me and some other nerds. Nowadays he is trying on those who haven't been with him. That's the reason I hate him the most.

While I was thinking all this Roshni and her group encircled me. I was so scared I was just standing numb with my gaze lowered to the ground. I heard them say

Roshni- oh see who is here? The biggest nerd of the college Avneet. Tch tch look at her she looks so ugly

Chaili1- yes look at her hair seems like she hasn't washed them from...

Chaili2- from 1 month maybe

Roshni- come on it looks like she hasn't washed them from at least 6 months

All were laughing on me while they were troubling me and bullying me. I could feel by cheeks getting wet and I was crying badly. When the bell rang and everyone went to their classes but Avneet rushed towards the washroom and sat down sobbing.

After sometime she got up and washed her face and went to library for sometime. While she was going to the library she saw two people making out badly there hands were all over.

She recognized them and saw it was Siddharth Nigam and Nisha. One of Roshni's chailees. They were in an intense make out session. Avneet made a disgusting face and turned to go.

She was walking away when she felt a hand pulling her from her waist. Sensing the person she tried to get away from his hold when

Sid- calm down girl

Saying this he turned Avu towards him but Avu pushed him and got out of his hold.

Avu- stay away Mr. Nigam

Sid- you know you are denying my request

Avu- I know you are a prince but you have no right to misbehave with me

Saying this Avu was about to go away when Sid held her hand and said

Sid- I wasn't doing what you are thinking I was just trying to ask you that why are you not in the class?

Avu- oh so is it necessary for me to attend all the classes and for you to not attend huh. Can't I also bunk my classes.

Sid- oh girl chill I was just asking because a nerd like you won't let anyone hamper her attendance

Avu was about to say something but decided to go against it. So she just turned back to go to the library when Sid caught her hand and at that very moment a voice came

Sm1- SID!

They both turned back to see Roshni standing there. Roshni came towards them while Avu was trying the free herself from Sid's hold when

Rosh- babe what are you doing with this bitch

Sid- oh Rosh I was just teasing her you in our style

Rosh(smirking)- I get it

Saying this Rosh started going towards her she was about to touch Avneet but before she could do anything the bell rang indicating the end of the period and everyone started coming out of their classes.

Taking this as a chance Avneet freed her hand from Sid's hold and ran away to the next class. Then the next few classes passed peacefully for Avu but only one question was going on her mind "Why did he do that?". With this question a few classes came to an end. It was lunch time. Avneet was going to the canteen when.......

#Cliffhanger

A new journey in Avneet's life is about to start

What do you think will happen now?

Let's see

Some of you wanted picks of Indian Institue of Management. So here they are

 So here they are

Also I want to tell you Avu's aunt is just an imaginary character and will be there only for a few chapters

Also I want to tell you Avu's aunt is just an imaginary character and will be there only for a few chapters. A main character will be added in the next chapter

So see you soon

Keep reading to know more

Don't forget to vote, comment and share

Target- 15 likes

Signing off for the day

Mehar