Chapter 51: The Princess's Love

Avneet came down after changing. She saw that all the lights were off. She got confused seeing that cause she never saw the lights of the palace switched off.

Avu- is anyone here? Hello

She roamed through the entire hall carefully but could not see anyone. At last she got irritated and shouted

Avu(shouted)- ughh where are you all

Saying this she sat on a sofa that she could feel and after sitting there she realized that it wasn't the sofa but someone's lap. She got scared and was about to get up but then she sensed the person on whose lap she was sitting.

Avu- Sid I know it's you. Ughh I won't leave you idiot. You all scared me

Sid- oh so you recognized me(hugging her)

Avu- of course I did

Sid- ok ok you keep sitting here I will come

Saying this Sid carefully went somewhere. Avu couldn't see anything as the hall was all dark. She just sat on the sofa and relaxed herself. Soon someone came from back and held Avu. He picked her up from her waist.

Avu knew that it wasn't her Sid so she kicked that person making him fall on the ground. She took out her sword and placed it on the person's neck. That very moment a spotlight fell on Avu and she could see the person's face.

Avu- Kartik bhai you?

Kartik- yes Avu it's me now remove this sword

And before she could ask anything else from him, a spotlight fell on her followed by rose petals. She was observing her dark surroundings when she her heard someone say

Sm- she is the one for us cause she is the only one who is fit to rule us.

Sm1- She was born as a Princess, lived like an orphan but was always a queen

Sm2- she is a queen who can fight for herself and her loved ones in each and every difficulty.

Sm3- she is the one who keeps others before herself

Sm4- she is the one who is the strongest who can fight with and for anyone

Sm5- She is a tigress no one can beat her. She is not the one to boss around and fail at the times of need. Instead she is the one who helps other and stands up for herself and the ones she doesn't even know. She never lived like a Princess or a queen. But her strength, her bravery and her actions made her a Queen.

Together(Sm, Sm1, Sm2, Sm3, Sm4, Sm5)- She is the one and the only Queen who never acted like a Queen but was naturally a Queen

Sm6- Nature has made her a Queen and she always be the one and only.....

Listening to all this Avneet just smiled closing her eyes. She was not smiling because of her praise but smiling because she had friends who were so good to understand her.

The lights got on and finally she saw the ones who praised her. She knew who spoke what and also knew that it all came from their mouths out of love. A love that was unconditional and it not always meant romantic love but a love of a companion who would never leave her no matter what may come.

She looked towards them but noticed that one of them was missing. She was looking for him here and there while the rest understood that who was she searching for.

She was confused because she heard his voice. Suddenly someone came from back and placed a crown on her head. It was her Princess crown and that person back-hugged her and twirled her. He kept her down and pulled her to sit on the throne which was a little far from them.