Chapter 40: THE TORCHER 4(LAST PART)

Bhav- oh brother dear you can die some other day but for today it's Vaish's turn I would have left her alive if Avneet would have agreed to be with me in bed at once. It doesn't matter to me if you remained quiet back then and you are ready now. It's all finished now. You have lost the chance to be fucked by me for now and with that you will soon loose your dear 'ELDER SISTER VAISHNAVI'.

Saying this Bhavesh lit the matchstick and was about to throw it on Vaish when somehow abhi broke the rope and pushed Bhav's hand making the matchstick fall far from there.

Bhav- you asshole how dare you to do this? Now I won't leave you and Vaish both

Saying this Bhav lighted another matchstick and before anyone could do anything he pushed Abhi towards Vish and threw the lighted matchstick on Vaish.

Soon Vaish caught fire as oil was spilt on her and she started screaming in pain. Seeing that Abhi went towards Vaish he tried to find a cloth to save Vaish but was unable too.

So he went towards Vaish and hugged to lessen her pain. But he himself also started burning because while going towards he fell in oil and his body also caught oil and he also started burning.

Bhav was just standing there enjoying the seen. While Avu and Vish were crying unable to do anything.

After some more efforts of breaking the rope. Finally Vish and Avu came out of the rope. But it was too late.

By now Abhi and Vaish were in critical condition. They both were just breathing their last breaths. Avu and Vish ran towards Abhinavi. All four were in tears.

Abhinavi were not letting Avu and Vish come near them. Taking this emotional moment, Bhavesh went out from the room and went away from them forever.

It was that they all thought but no one new the truth that Bhavesh will come back again to take whatever he wanted.....

Like this everything finished Abhinavi at end took their last breaths and Avu fainted and had high fever. Vish somehow called ambulance.

All three were admitted in the hospital. Abhinavi were found dead and Avu went into coma for 2 weeks after which she recovered from coma and was fine again.

But all this had a severe impact on both Vish and Avu's lives. They could not be the old Vish and Avu ever again though how much they tried to.......

Flashback ends

Vish- this what happened

By now Avu was in severe condition she was just remembering all the things that happened. Every moment came in front of her eyes.

How Abhinavi came in her life. How all 5 of them became friends, then best friends and then inseparables. How Bhav became a villain in their lives and destroyed each and every bond.

She was hiccuping and crying badly. RU and VA were also shocked VA was crying. Rosh was also crying listening to what all happened.

Whereas our hero Sid he was sitting numb. He was shocked to the core. Never in his entire life did he thought that his brother would suffer so much because of his love.

Sid then looked towards everyone. He could see pain and sadness in everyone's eyes. Then his eyes fell on Avu. Seeing her something striked his brain. Then....

#Cliffhanger

I know it's a short chapter but you will get a big Dhamaka in the next chapter

So keep reading to know more

How do you think will Sid react now?

What will happen now?

Don't forget to vote, comment and share

Target- 60 likes/ votes and 25+ comments

If target won't be completed then you won't get the chapter

Signing off for the day

Mehar