Chapter 48: Pata chalgaya?

UPDATING CAUSE I AM SOON GONNA COMPLETE AN YEAR HERE ON 30th SEPTEMBER SO I WILL SOON BE LAUNCHING AN OS FOR CELEBRATING THAT. FOR TAHT I NEED SOME OF YOUR SUGGESTION SO DO READ THE ENDING LINES CAUSE THAT WILL HELP ME TO KNOW YOUR CHOICE. SO LETS START GUYS

Bhav- oh boy I dont think its good to disturb someone in the middle of sex so why dont you go after sometime or actually come with me(smirk)

Saying this Bhavesh held Sid's hand and then Roshni's hand and then dragged them to a room and locked them.

Then he went towards Avu's room where she and Ray were to see what's happening there. But what he saw there made him super happy and he left smirking.

IN AVU'S ROOM

Avu- touch me again and i will kill you. I already warned you earlier not to touch me but you didn't listen to me now you will see the real PRINCESS AVNEET if you come near me again.

Ray- o.ok I won't but pls remove this dagger

Seeing his stammer Avu's hold on dagger loosened and she removed it from his neck but before she could say anything he held her by her arm and dragged to her bed and pushed her. Then he hovered over her.

Then only Bhavesh peeked inside the room and saw them in that position which made him think that Ray was controlling Avu.

But as soon as he left Avu pushed Ray and slapped him tightly which made him fall on his knees.

She kicked him where the sun does not shine and then held his collar and punched him making him fall on the ground again.

Like this she was beating him when suddenly Ray saw a vase he picked it up and was about to hit Avu on her head.

But before he could do that Bhavesh rushed into the room to inform that Avu's grandmother had returned. But the sight he saw shocked him to core. Then

Bhav- WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE.

Ray- look I-

Bhav- SHUT UP RAY JUST LEAVE I WILL TALK TO YOU ABOUT THE DEAL LATER ON AND YA YOU BITCH I CAN SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE AND YA JUST WAIT AND WATCH I DO WITH YOU AFTER THE MARRIAGE. MY HANDS ARE TIED UNTIL TOMORROW MORNING BECAUSE THAT GRANDMOTHER OF YOURS IS HERE BUT YOU REMEMBER ONE THING THAT YOU WONT BE SAVED NOW.

Ray- I am leaving for now but I will see you later slut

Avu- DONT CALL ME A SLUT

Bhav- SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU RAY LEAVE FROM THE WINDOW AND YOU COME DOWN

Saying this Bhavesh left downstairs and Ray went down through the window and went away. Whereas Avu she calmed herself down and went downstairs.

She was going towards the dining hall when she heard some voices from the store room. She was about to open it but Bhavesh caught her and dragged her towards the dining hall.

Gm- Oh so Avu you are finally here. So beta for a rasam you have to stay in your room till tomorrow morning. So go there I will send your dinner and ya pls don't come out nahi toh meri bachi ko nazar lag jaayegi. And ya Bhavesh and Avu you can't meet now so don't even try to

Avu(mumbled)- nazar toh already lag chuki hai Gm aur kya lagegi aur jaha tak iss Bhavesh ki baat isse milna bhi kon chahta hai

Gm- Avu did you say something?

Avu- ahh uh yes Gm I said that ya I will be in my room and won't meet Bhavesh at all until you say

Gm- hmm good now go in your room

Avu- ok Gm I love you gm(hugging her with tears in her eyes)

Then she broke the hug and kissed Gm's cheek and went to her room to hide her tears. Bhavesh was also sent to his room and he couldn't meet Sid and Rosh because of the restrictions.

The night passed away with Sid and Rosh being inside the room trying to open it and at last both stopped trying and sat on the ground worrying for Avu.

The following day was a very crucial one for all of them. For Avu it could change her life completely in a good way or in a bad way too.

She wished that her life could take a turn and change this thug life to a happy one that she always wished for......

#Cliffhanger

Will she be able to save herself?

Who will be the angel in her life?

What will happen now?

Let's see

Keep reading to know more

So I am soon planning to write another one shot

For that I have two plots so which type of story do you all want? Mystery or Romantic fantasy? Comment down

Don't forget to vote, comment and share

Target- 70 votes 50 comments

Signing off for the day

Mehar