Chapter 49: The Wedding

GUYS YOU ALL NEED TO COMPLETE THE GOALS REGULARLY OR I WILL STOP WRITING THIS BOOK I AM VERY SERIOUS NOW

Finally it was the day when Avu had to leave her everything. Her grandmother, her love, her parents memories, her palace, her kingdom, her friends, her studies, her freedom and her virginity.

As soon as it was 6 o'clock in the morning she was told to start getting ready as her marriage was in afternoon. She was still not allowed to go out and no one came in her room except the make up artists and hair doers who were here to make her get ready.

She was wearing the old torn saree given by Bhavesh's grandfather to her. The saree was not in a good condition but it was looking beautiful on Avu because of Avu's natural beauty. She waited for all but no one turned up.

Neither Sid neither Rosh nor Gm came there. She was sad because she couldn't see the ones she loved the most for the last time. She was missing her soul sisters aka Naira and Jannat a lot.

(Tell me who all forgot that Naira and Jannat are a part of this book)

She was ready and was just sitting remembering all the moments she had spent in her kingdom. Then an idea came to her mind and she wrote a letter for all and kept it on her room's dressing table with everyone's name written on separate envelopes.

She was heartbroken and had no one with her. But she decided that after getting married to Bhavesh she will again go back to being that nerd who used to be quite all the time and was ugly. She thought that it was the best for her.

Avu- I will remember each and every moment I have spent here with you all and will always love you. I will always love you Sid more than I love myself.

She said while holding the picture frames of her friends and Gm. She was crying. Though she was the bride and was supposed to be happy but her heart never wanted that she only wanted to be with the people she loved but God never let her have that happiness.

Soon it was 1 o'clock and it was time for the wedding. Avu was told to go down. She was alone. There was no one by her side to support her, to hold her hand and help her get out of the problem. The ones who were there could not help her anymore as it was too late for any change to come in her life.

She went down and sat on the mandap. Bhavesh was already there wearing a traditional shervani and a turban. All the time he was just smirking at her. Gm was not there at the mandap also and this made Avu think that something must be wrong. So she whispered to Bhavesh

Avu(whispering)- Bhavesh where is Gm?

Bhav(whispering)- she has gone to another kingdom for an important meeting. She told grandpa that she will be back by afternoon. So she must be returning.

Avu(whispering)- you are saying the truth right?

Bhav(whispering)- what will I get from that old lady so ofc I am saying the truth

Avu(whispering)- o.ok

They both again sat quietly. All the moments Avu had spent with all of them were coming in front her eyes. She was unable to bear the pain but she knew she can't burst out or Bhavesh can do anything and everything so she kept quiet.

Soon they both were told to get up for the pheras. They took the pheras and Bhavesh put mungalsutra around Avu's neck. He was about to put the sindoor when the light went off.

It came after 2 minutes and he filled her forehead with vermilion. Then came a shout

Someone- STOP NOO THIS CAN'T HAPPEN WITH AVU.....

#Cliffhanger

Short chapter I know but the votes were less soo

Well who do you think is someone?

What do you think will happen now?

The marriage has taken place

How are you all feeling right now?

You can take out your frustrations here cause I know this was superrr unexpected

But my readers know me right? I am unexpected and so are my stories

Keep reading to know more

Don't forget to vote, comment and share

Target- 70 votes 50 comments

Signing off for the day

Mehar