Chapter 26: Ghangor drama

Sid(teary eyes)- plz listen to me it's not like that I admit that I tried to make you jealous but my intentions were never to hurt roshni. I am really very sorry Roshni. I am sorry Avneet. I really am I never wanted to hurt anyone you

Saying this he kneeled down joining his hands and crying his heart out. Seeing tears in Sid's eyes Rosh and Avu hugged Sid to console him. Both were rubbing his back to calm him. After a minute or so Sid calmed down.

As Avu realized that Sid had calmed down she broke the hug and stood up to go away. Seeing Avu breaking the hug Roshni also broke the hug and started following Avu.

Then Sid held Avu's hand to stop her but Avu didn't turn back to look at Sid. Then

Sid(crying)- Avneet please don't go you know you are the only pill to my sadness you are the only one with whom I can be myself with whom I become the real Sid and not this mature Sid. Please don't leave me. I know that you like me too or else you would have not consoled me or tried to explain anything to me. I am very very sorry for what I have done but please give me a second chance. A chance to mend it please.

Avu- Sid I won't give you that chance that easily you have to earn this chance.

Saying this Avu again started leaving and Sid's hand remained in air as if he was trying to stop her but just wasn't able to. Avu was about to leave but she came back and slightly hit Rosh's head and started to drag her. They were just about to leave the canteen when

Faisu- ek min matlab ho kya raha hai yaha matlab haad hai ek aati toh dusri jaati hai aur teesra bhadak jaata hai phir dubara dusri aati hai peheli ko protect karne aur woh dono teesre ke against ho jaate hain aur phir like cherry on top teeno ke teeno ro padte hai. Oh bhai yaha ho kya raha hai koi Samjhao mujhe.

Jan- aree abhi toh tumne puri ram katha sunaiyi phir puch rahe ho ki yaha ho kya raha hai? Ghangor Drama ho raha hai yaha. Had hai bhai koi maro maro mujhe maro

Kaira- chup karo yaar tum dono yaha kam drama ho raha tha jo tum log bhi chalu ho Gaye matlab ek dam perfect ending

All(except Kaira)- like your timings

By now the entire canteen was happy and jolly all were laughing together whereas only two people were quiet.

Who else could it be it was our Sidneet. Sid was thinking what can he do to get his one last chance in Avu whereas Avu was busy rewinding the events and fights that took place a while ago.

After a while the break ended and all went to their classes except Sid, Rosh and Avu. Sid was going but he heard the girls talking so he stopped to listen to them.

Rosh- thank you so much Avneet today you gave me a courage to fight Sid. If you would have not been here then maybe Sid would have not realized his mistake and I would have still been in a vulnerable condition. Thank you so much for taking my side even when I have done so bad with you.

Avu- you don't need to thank me or say sorry to me Roshni I know that you did wrong in the past but you know your fault and I know that you will not repeat it again. So you do deserve a second chance. Also what Sid did with you was not right. Moreover I know you truly love Sid and it was not your fault that he likes me.

Rosh- it's not even your fault it is no one's fault it's our heart and our destiny maybe I have someone else in my destiny that's why Sid likes you and you like him too

Avu(stammering)- no I don't like him

Rosh- oh really then why are you stammering?

Avu- cause I am confused about my feelings I just get a head ache whenever I think about this so I just don't want to think about this until Sid changes. I know that true love is when you accept the person as they as they are but I know Sid is not like this. His eyes show pain a pain of his past I want him to open up to me and I know he will but with time.

Rosh- yes but now let's not talk about him cause it can just be a ruffle for us three because of this love triangle

Avu- yes(giggling)

Rosh- so Avneet I know I have done a lot of bad things in the past but I want to mend them now and start all over again. So will you be my friend?

Avu- no........... cause we can be best friends

Saying this Avu hugged Rosh. Rosh hugged Avu back and squealed in excitement. Seeing her excitement Avu chuckled they both were still hugging when...:

#Cliffhanger

So Roshneet are friends

What do you think will happen now?

Let's see

Keep reading to know more

Don't forget to vote, comment and share

Target- 65 votes 50 comments

Signing off for the day

Mehar