Chapter 41: Kabhi Pyaar Kabhi Daraar

Sid then looked towards everyone. He could see pain and sadness in everyone's eyes. Then his eyes fell on Avu. Seeing her something striked his brain.

Then he went towards her and made Avu stand from the ground where she was crying. He held her shoulders and hugged her. Avu hugged Sid back and cried in his chest.

(Expected this or something else?)

After Sid saw that Avu stopped crying he moved away from her. And started to leave but Avu held his hand.

Avu- Sid please don't leave please I need you for now (crying)

Sid-  I want to go Avneet leave my hand

Hearing this all were shocked specially Avu. Then

Avu- sid sid why are you calling me Avneet you toh love calling me with different names right? Like avni, Avu and Avi then why Avneet today? (crying + scared)

Sid- cause till now I didn't knew that you were the reason to my brother's death

RU- Sid yeh kya bol raha hai tu? (Sid what are you even saying?)

Sid- Haan papa ek dam sahi kaha mene. (yes dad I said the truth) If she would have let Bhavesh do whatever he wanted to years ago . Then we won't be standing here today crying on our fates that we lost dada and his love.

Bhav- what do you mean to say Sid that Avneet is the reason to your brother's and his girlfriend's death?

Sid- yes she is the only reason that my dada, my best buddy, my bestest friend, my everything. (Fell on his crying)

Here this Avu lost her mind she thought that after knowing the truth also Sid will support her. But in return what happened?

Her love betrayed her, she was heartbroken, she can't believe that Sid who she loved with all her heart made her the murder of someone who were like her own brother and sister.

But she wasn't that scared Avu anymore she had turned into a bold girl. So she decided to fight, fight for her love with her love.

Avu- Sid you know it wasn't me I know that you might think that he killed dada and di only because he couldn't get me in his bed but this is not the truth he had planned to kill dada and di before he decided to do anything with me. Me and Vish we both heard his men talking about all this.

Vish- Yes Sid Avu is no where at fault. It was Bhavesh who was at fault and no one else

Sid- oh come on Vish just stop I know this girl (Avu) is lying and you being her so called best friend is supporting her lie too. You should have Shane on yourself to support such a big lier.

Avu- pls Sid believe me

Sid- I don't trust you anymore

Avu- what about your love for me? It suddenly vanished huh? (Losing her senses)

Sid- yes it did because my love for dada was much more than my love for you (shouting)

Avu(clapping sarcastically)- WOW! JUST WOW MR. NIGAM THAT MAN WHO USED TO LOVE ME MORE THAN HIMSELF WHO CAHNGED HIMSELF FROM A MAN SLUT TO A LOVER BOY JUST FOR ME IS TODAY BLAMING ME FOR EVERYTHING WHEN I AM NOWHERE AT FAULT. OH WAIT YES I AM AT FAULT. ITS MY FAULT TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU. YES THATS MY BIGGEST FAULT. ITS MY FAULT THAT MY PARENTS DIED IN THAT WAR AND I WAS SENT TO THE ORPHANAGE. ITS MY FAULT THAT I EVER MADE FRIENDS. IT WAS ALL MY FAULT TO BE HAPPY IN LIFE. I SHOULD HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SAD RIGHT? CAUSE IF I WOULD HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SAD NO ONE NO ONE WOULD HAVE EVEN TALKED TO ME AND I WOULD HAVE BEEN THE HAPPIEST ALL ALONE.

Sid- ho gaya then you can please leave from my house and my life (coldly)

Avu- you can't be my Sid

Sid- I SAID LEAVE

Avu- let's go Vish

Rosh- Stop you both! Yeh kya Laga rakha hai come on I can't believe Sid gang you are that same boy college's bad boy prince who changes just for a girl and Avu I can't believe you are the same girl who helped me to change with her kindness and boldness. I can't believe that you too are the same old Sidneet jo kabhi ladte the toh ek mana leta tha. Par aaj kya hua ki tum dono hi esse? First you two calm down and then talk.

Bhav- uski nobat nahi aayegi because Avneet is not gonna stay here anymore.

Saying this he held Avu from her arm and pulled her. Vish went with her to protect Avu from Bhavesh. Whereas Roshni just kept looking at Sid and then at the going figure of Avneet not known by what to do. Then

RU- roshni beta pls take vibha to her room and you also go and sleep. I will handle Sid.

Rosh- ok uncle

Saying this Rosh left with Vibha aunty and RU left with Sid. On reaching the room.........

#Cliffhanger

Tamasha!

So how was it?

Will Sid ever trust Avu again?

Will Avu be with Sid even if he comes back to her?

What will the talk between Sid and RU?

So what do you think will happen now?

Keep reading to know more

Don't forget to vote, comment and share

Target- 70 votes 35+ comments

Lamba chapter hai so goals are high

Signing off for the day

Mehar