Chapter 35: TRUST

Guys I am updating even though the goals aren't completed. I won't update from the next time if you don't complete the goals.

Also are you liking the book?

Because the no. Of likes aren't enough and they show that you aren't liking the book.
So please comment

All except Avu were just stunned to hear all this shit about Avu whereas Avu had just closed her eyes listening to all the insult and humilitation as if she had heard all that earlier as well. Then

Rosh- how can you say this huh? You know what this girl is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She is a pure soul. She is beautiful inside out and not like other girls who become beautiful by being a make up ki dukan. She is the one who taught me to be good to everyone who taught me what real beauty is. She is a true friend, a true human and not a bastard like you. She is being so quiet even after listening to all this bullshit of yojrs. But trust me agar yeh ladki apni pe aa gayi na to tumhare kaano se khoon nikalne lagega par yeh bandi chup nahi hogi. And how the fuck can you call her ugly when you yourself look worst than shit.

RU- Also she is an ideal Princess. A princess that is needed by all the kingdoms. She loves people more than goods or money.

VA- She is so good she is risking her life for her loved ones. She is breaking her heart again and again and still asking sorry from all of us even though the pain she is suffering is much less than we suffered.

Sid- and you called her a whore, a slut, a bitch how huh? You very well know that she is still a virgin and is much better than you. At least she is not one of them who doesn't care for anyone. She is one of those who loves everyone, respects everyone, cares for everyone even for those who torcher her, who do very bad with her. But she never complains she always forgives everyone. And she is a selfless person. She doesn't care about herself woh apni life barbaad karne jaa rahi tujh jaise luche lafange se shaadi karke aur woh bhi apni Grandma ko bachane ke liye. Abhi apni jaan ki parwah kiye bina mere saamne aa gayi mujhe bachane ke liye. She is a gem of a person. She is no where like you Bhavesh who just doesn't care about anyone aree leave anyone tu toh apne bhai ko bhi jaan se mar sakta hai. Tu toh haivaan hai haivaan aur yeh( pointing towards Avu) She is an angel. Mere liye toh yeh ek farishta hai. Jaise hi yeh meri life mein aayi isne mujhe sudhar diya. She made a college's play boy who was like a man slut, a smoker, an alcoholic and a person who took drugs to a person who is living a peaceful life with the love of his life and not any bad thing.

All were speaking this looking into Avu's eyes. Avu was overwhelmed by the love and respect everyone showed towards her. It gave her courage and will to be powerful and fight, fight for herself, her Grandma and her love.

There was silence everywhere then suddenly all heard a sound of clapping. All looked towards the gate and saw Vish standing there clapping. He came in and then

Vish- yeh dekh Bhavesh yeh hota true love and not only true love. True friendship as well. This is the trust they all have on Avu. Tu toh dosti aur pyaar chod bhai tak ka rishta na nibha saka. Tujhe toh khud par sharam aani chahiye aur tujhe hi kyu mujhe bhi kyuki jo gunha tu Kar raha hai na usko karne se mein tujhe kabhi nahi rok paya.

Avu- nahi vi teri koi galati nahi hai

Sid- galati kisi ki nahi hai sirf iss Bhavesh ki hai

Bhavesh(raising his hands in surrendering position)- haan bhai haan saari ki saari galati meri hai toh kya Kar loge? Kuch nahi aur ab toh wahi hoga jo mein kahunga(dangerously)

Avu- no nothing will happen according to your wish. It will happen as it is meant to happen.

Bhav(pulling Avu's hair)- aren't you getting to smart bitch?

Sid- no she isn't you are the one who is wrong here. Shut up or it won't be good for you

Bhav- nah I am not in the mood to shut up and yes you shut your mouth or it won't be good because tum logon ko jitna bhokna tha tum bhok chuke ab mein bolunga

Rosh- ek minute ham bhoke aur tu bole nah baba nah tu bhi bhok

Bhav- theek hai maate mein bhi bhokta hoon

(Ever seen such a villain in the story jo itni casually baat kare? 😂😂)

Bhav- toh haan i was saying that you bitch if you want to save your Grandma then shut all of them up

Avu- you can't do anything to my Grandma

Bhav- oh really then can you see this(showing something on his phone) this is your grandma ryt?

Avu- yes(scared)

Bhav- now on my one order a man will enter your room and stab her. So if you don't want that to happen you have to come with me

Avu- ok i will agree to everything you say but plz don't do anything to grandma.(crying)

Bhav-

#Cliffhanger

So did you like the chapter?

And answer to one of the questions of the previous chapter that was that will Sid and Rosh break friendship with Avu is not yet given

So keep reading to know more

Don't forget to vote, comment and share

Target- 80 votes 50 comments

Signing off for the day

Mehar