Chapter 39: THE TORCHER 3

Bhav- bohot ho gaya tum sab ka drama. Theek hai I won't fuck Avneet but for that you two(pointing towards Abhinavi) have to do a sacrifice

Avu(stammering)- what sacrifice?

Bhav- that you will know soon

As soon as he said this Bhavesh wore a mask and once again a gas was spread in the room and all went black.

When everyone woke up they saw that Vaish was tied to a chair and others were tied to a pole. Seeing all awake Bhavesh also came out from his secret room. Then

Bhav- finally now it's time for the sacrifice

Avu- Bhavesh you can do whatever you want to do with me but pls leave Vaish di, Dada and Vi. Let them go from here

Bhav- oh baby it's too late now. You should have said this before but now your di has to sacrifice.

Abhi- Bhavesh do anything with me but pls leave Vaish, Avu and Vish.

Bhav- tch tch tch sorry but you all are late

As he said this he clicked his flinders and a spotlight fell on Vaish. Two people came from behind and poured something on Vaish. It was later when she realized that it was hot water.

After pouring hot water on her skin Bhavesh was smirking while Vaish was feeling immense pain. She was screaming loudly whereas Abhineetvish were crying seeing her this condition.

Bhav- this is just the beginning guys. Continue

As he said this another person poured cold water on Vaish and covered her with a cloth. This increased her pain.

Then Bhav came towards Vaish and removed the cloth from her body. He had a bottle in his hand. He poured the entire bottle over Vaish.

The bottle had oil in it. He then took a matchbox from his pocket. He was about to light a matchstick when

Avu- Bhavesh you want to rape me you rape me, if you want to kill me then kill me but don't do anything to Vaishu di. She is like my elder sister so I can have her punishment pls don't do anything with her. Do whatever you want to do with me pls

Vaish- no Avu bacha if you think of me as your elder sister then I will behave like an elder sister. I can't let anyone harm you so Bhavesh can continue doing whatever you want to do with me.

Abhi- no choti no Vaish you both and my brother is my lifeline. So I won't let anything happen to anyone of you. Bhavesh do whatever you want to with me. Leave Avu and Vaish.

Vish- no guys enough has been done with you three now it's my time. Bhavesh even though you are my brother by blood you can never be like me or I can never be like you not that I want to but still. I feel ashamed of myself of calling you my brother. I hate you and I hate myself too for being born in the same family as yours. So pls do the honors and kill me with your own hands.

Bhav- oh brother dear you can die some other day but for today it's Vaish's turn I would have left her alive if Avneet would have agreed to be with me in bed at once. It doesn't matter to me if you remained quiet back then and you are ready now. It's all finished now. You have lost the chance to be fucked by me for now and with that you will soon loose your dear 'ELDER SISTER VAISHNAVI'.

Saying this Bhavesh........

#Cliffhanger

So Bhav is gonna kill Vaish

What do you think will happen now?

Will they be able to save Vaish? Or not?

Keep reading to know more

Don't forget to vote, comment and share

Target- 65 votes 20 comments

Signing off for the day

Mehar