Chapter 36: ANOTHER TRUTH?

Bhai- good and you remember right that tomorrow your owner is coming to see you then why the fuck are you being a bad girl huh? Don't you dare speak against me or you know what all can I do. And if you don't remember let me remind your sweet little Vaishnavi Di and Abhishek dada. Remember what I did to them I can do the same with you and Sid. Just the difference would be that they both are dead and here only you will be living like hell

All were shocked to hear all this. The most shocked were the Nigams. Then

VA- abhishek?(crying)

Bhav(smirking)- looks like you remember your elder  son finally

Avu(eyes widen)- elder son?

Sid- yes Abhishek Nigam my elder brother my dada. He died three years ago when I was in first year of college. (tears in his eyes)

Bhav- meri toh tum aur tumhare bhai se khandani dushmani hai and you bitch if you don't want me to do anything like that then quietly listen to me.

Avu- Bhavesh I will do everything you say but plz don't do anything. (Cleaning her tears) I will follow everything you say but plz don't do anything(crying)

Sid- Avu you won't do anything he says

Avu- are you mad? Don't you know what can he do? Even after knowing how he killed your brother how can you say this Sid?

Sid- wait a minute we just received dada's dead body saying that he was found at an old building with a girls dead body.

Vish- it was me who sent those people here

Avu- you knew where dada lived?

Vish- he once told me his real identity but I just didn't remember it when I saw Sid

Avu- hmm

Sid(tears in eyes)- but how did dada die?

Avu- do you know anything about Vaishnavi di?

Sid- dada loved her right? (tears in eyes)

RU- abhi loved someone? (Shocked)

Sid- yes dad he always used to share it with me. You know na he was more of a best friend for me than a brother(remembering abhi)

VA- Avu plz tell na mere bade bander ko kya hua?(crying)

Avu- dada, me, Vish, vaishu di and Bhavesh we all were together in our boarding school. We were a gang and dada and di were our seniors but were like an elder brother and sister to us as we all thought. But Bhavesh had an eye on di even though she was elder to him. Dada and di slowly slowly fell for each other and confessed their love. But Bhavesh couldn't see them together he kidnapped vaishu di and blackmailed dada and gave us a place to come. Dada went to save vaishu di none of us could go with him as the kidnapper told him to come alone. On the other hand Bhavesh called us saying that he had a plan by which we can follow dada and ensure that he is safe.

Vish- but when we reached there we saw that the one who we always considered our friend was in reality our enemy. We saw Bhavesh standing there and near him vaishu di was tied to a chair she had belt marks on her skin showing that this bastard beated her.

Avu- on the opposite side we saw Abhi dada. He also saw Vaishu di and Bhav and he was not at all shocked would be the understatement. It was like he expected it

Vish- and it was not just him even me and Avu also used to think that Bhav likes di because of his actions but after di and dada came in relationship we thought he will be happy for them and will move on but we were all wrong.

Avu- we all rushed towards di but before we could reach her Bhavesh came in front of dada and held his neck and started beating him. Dada was trying to defend and he was also successful. And Bhavesh's men tied me and Vish when we tried to reach Vaish di.

Vish- then suddenly some gas came in the room and all of us got unconscious whereas Bhav wore a mask and was smirking.

Avu- when we all woke up we saw.......

#Cliffhanger

So past is revealing?

What do you think will happen next?

Are you all liking this plot?

A torcher full chapter is coming up next

Keep reading to know more

Don't forget to vote, comment and share

Target- 80+ votes 50+ comments

Signing off for the day

Mehar