Chapter 44: DEAL

Rosh- you..

Rosh was about to say something but Avu nudged her and signaled her to shut up. Bhavesh held Avu's hand and dragged her downstairs. They went down and saw the owner. He looked towards Avu and then stood up. Then

Bhav- so here is she Avneet Kaur Nandra your soon to be sex slave.

Owner(On)- That toh we will see Bhavesh if she is good or not. By the way is she a cherry?

Bhav- well yes she is a cherry pure and fresh

Listening to these dirty talks Avu was hell confused. Seeing her confused face, Rosh whispered to her explaining what they meant

Rosh(whispered)- Avu he asked if you are a virgin or not and Bhavesh replied by saying that yes you are and just exaggerated that.

Avu(whispered)- oh ok

On- so.... Can I take a look?

Bhav- of course

Saying this the On came near Avu who was by now hell scared. Rosh wanted to go and stop On from coming near Avu but knew that if she did anything then she won't be allowed to stay here for here. So she just kept her hand on Avu's shoulder and tried to calm her down.

While she did this the On was very near Avu and touched Avu's waist. He was about to kiss her but the Avu's inner Princess came out and she pushed On making him fall on his butt which made Rosh burst out in laughter.

Seeing that Bhav went towards Avu and was about to slap her but then On said

On-STOP! 

Bhav- but she just pushed you and you are stopping me from slapping her?

On- yes because she will pay for whatever she did.

On said holding Avu's arm and talking to her dangerously. Seeing that Avu made a scared face and Bhav smirked. Rosh went forward and tried to make Avu free from On's tight grip. At last she was successful and say that Avu's arm was red and Avu had tears in her eyes.

Rosh quietly cleaned Avu's face wiping away her tears. And then came in front of her to protect her but Avu whispered no in her ear making her stop from fighting for Avu. On smirked on seeing this and said

On- maybe someone else is also interested in letting me fuck her. Thats why she is stopping her friend too. Anyways Bhavesh so I like her and I know very well how to deal with such girls. So leave it up to me to take care of her. Till then the deal is final from my side. You can sign these papers now.

Bhav took those papers and signed them. He then gave it back to On and shook his hands with him and said deal done 

Then On left and Bhav looked towards Avu was crying hugging Vish and Rosh who were trying to console Avu but what could they have done? The thing Avu was going to suffer was not small and the worst of all was that the person who she loved like anything, also left her and held her responsible for his brother's death.

For the death of such a person who was himself like a brother to her. What could she do? She was a princess but never lived like one. She always suffered.... For herself, for her loved ones. 

When was happiness written in her fate? Was she ever to be happy? Or her fate will always keep bringing new problems and sufferings for her in life?

These were the questions about which the trio was thinking. Rosh and Vish calmed Avu down and took her to the room for her to change and have some rest. Bhav went away to his mansion because there he was going to meet his lawyer and talk about the new deal he had finalized.

On the other hand as soon as Avu, Rosh and Vish reached the room, there they saw............

#cliffhanger

What do you think will they see there?

What will be the answer to the questions above?

What do you think will happen now?

Keep reading to know more

Updating almost after a week

Dont forget to vote, comment and share

Target- 75 votes 40 + comments

Signing off for the day

Mehar