Chapter 31: Vulnerable Sid

Avu left towards her room where Bhav and Vish had gone. While Sid and Rosh were not able to understand anything.

It was a lot for them to grasp. Rosh somehow controlled herself and took Sid from there to Nigam Mansion. Sid was in vulnerable condition.

When they entered then Nigam Mansion they saw Sid's parents sitting on the table having tea and discussing something.

When they saw Sid's condition they came running towards him. Then

VA- Roshni beta what happened to him? Sid are you fine? Why are you behaving like this?

RU- tell me Sid who is responsible for this condition of yours I won't spare them

Sid- mera Sab kuch lut gaya woh chod gayi mujhe (crying)

VA- kon chod gayi tujhe Sid?

Sid- mera pehela pyaar ma woh chod gayi mujhe(crying badly)

RU- Roshni beta kya hua? Hame batao

Rosh- haan uncle woh hua yeh ki Avu ki Shaadi ho rahi hai

Ribha- WHAT

Rosh- ji uncle aunty

VA- but aaj subha hi toh Avu ne Sid ko usse propose karne ko kaha tha

Rosh- kaha toh tha aunty par...

RU- par kya beta?

VA- Roshni tum hame shuruwat se Sab batao

Roshni told them everything that happened there including Avu's talk with them. Ribha were shocked to hear this. They never expected Avu to say all this.

Sid was put to bed by his mother and by night he was at least stable and was not shivering like earlier. Rosh also stayed there itself.

At night eveyone had dinner and were talking. It was about 12 o'clock when the door bell of the Nigam Mansion rang.

Sid went to open the door all were sitting in the living room only when someone entered with their face covered and no one was able to make out whether it was a girl or a boy.

Sid- who are you?

The person opened their mask and sunglasses and some of the other things which covered their face. After seeing the person's face all were shocked.

Ribha were looking at the person with anger. Whereas Rosh was confused on how to react while Sid was not able to think anything else and was just staring at the person.

So as you all must have guessed by now it's none other than our heroine Avu.

(So the main climax starts now readers be ready for it. From here till some more chapters the suspense will be carried)

VA- what are you doing here?(angrily)

RU- wasn't what you did with our son enough?(scoffed)

Avu- uncle aunty please listen to me once. Whatever I told him at that time was not from my heart. I never wanted to say what I said.

Sid(tears in eyes)- but you meant it

Avu- no Sid no please give me a chance to explain

RU- no(cut off by Sid)

Sid- dad let her speak everyone should be given a chance to at least defend themselves

RU- fine Sid only for you now speak what you want to say Avneet

Avu- thanks Sid thanks uncle. Sid I never wanted to marry anyone this early and you know it. You know why I never told you that I like you or love you when I loved you all this while? Why I made you feel loved? It wasn't fake. It was all real nothing was fake between us. But today whatever I told you was all a lie. A lie that I never wanted to say. I am sorry I know I have hurted you a lot and sorry is nothing in front of the pain I have given you. But whatever I did today has a reason. And that reason is Grandma. I know that you are thinking that I am doing all this for her happiness but I am doing this to save her. Yes if I won't marry Bhavesh he will kill Grandma. Today when I was talking to you in the garden, I saw Bhavesh and Vish watching us from balcony of my room. I knew that they can hear us so I had to speak lies. But trust me I am not lying right now. I told you that I I like Bhavesh but it's not true I was forced to say all this. Bhavesh is my past. We were together in orphanage. He used to save me from torcherers. Like this me, Vish and Bhavesh developed a very good bond. But me and Bhavesh were nothing we had nothing between us but trust. One day he proposed me I don't know why but I accepted his proposal because I just couldn't refuse him at that time because I didn't want to lose our friendship. But that was the biggest mistake of my life. We were happy till the first week but as the second week of our relationship started he started torchering me, beating me. Vish used to save me a lot of times but couldn't help much. Then finally Bhavesh turned 18 and he had to leave the orphanage that time I was saved. But he returned again in our college. If you remember there was a boy who was trying to beat me when we were in first year of college. You were the one who saved me. Do you remember Sid?

Sid- yes I do remember he had a hoodie over his head and I couldn't see his face

Avu- he was Bhavesh I saw him and you saved me that day after that I never saw him until today. Today also when I and Bhavesh went to my room to talk Vish accompanied us because he knew that Bhavesh can harm me. Vish is like an elder brother to me he always protects me. Today when we went into the room:

Flashback

#Cliffhanger

So truth is being revealed now

Let's see what happens next

Will Sid be able to stop Bhavesh and Avu's marriage?

Keep reading to know more

Don't forget to vote, comment and share

Target- 85 votes

Signing off for the day

Mehar