Chapter 38: THE TORCHER 2

Guys I am really disappointed by the response on the previous chapter. Updating cause I feel to but tell me honestly-

1) Are you liking this plot of Abhinavi and Bhavesh?

2) Do you want me to continue with this plot or change it?

3) Is there anything you want me to change in this plot or include in further chapters?

Also thank you all for 200 followers. It really means a lot. And I hope that I can keep up with your expectations in the future as well and you all keep loving me like you have done so far.

Bhav- oh dear Vaish I know you must be having a wish to have your first sex with your so- called lover. So not first but at least I can fulfill this wish by giving your second to him. So I am just doing that.

Saying this he ripped of Abhi underwear too and dragged him towards Vaish. By now Abhi's eyes were red and he had lost his self control.

Bhav- I have injected him with ecstasy. It is a drug which makes people horny. So my boy Abhishek now your turn to enjoy.

Saying this he forcefully threw Abhi over Vaish. Abhi who was very horny was trying to control as he didn't want to do this with Vaish forcefully.

Vaish was just looking at him with love wanting him to do it. But when she saw that Abhi was trying to control himself she opened her legs signaling him to do it.

Seeing the sign Abhi just closed his eyes and inserted himself in Vaish. They both were enjoying it though none of them wanted it to happen like this but at the end they were making love to each other.

After sometime Bhav forcefully pulled Abhi out of Vaish and then made abhi lie besides Vaish. Then he went towards Avu and pulled her from her place. Seeing that Vishabhinavi shouted

Vishabhinavi- BHAVESH LEAVE AVU!

Bhav- tch tch tch not so easily let me have fun with this second sexy girl too

Avu was numb she was blank. She just couldn't understand anything. Only one question was going on in her mind ' Is he going to rape me to?' She was scared from inside.

Rape is just a word for the entire world but the one who is the victim of rape knows how much it hurts.

People may think that a person becomes dirty or unpure if raped but the reality is that the fear of our society has made people fear this word so much that it leaves a mark on the life of a victim.

And this mark can never heal. It always stays there with the victim even if he/ she is given unconditional love.

The same situation was with Vaish and Avu. Vaish was raped she knew that this was her end but Avu.

She was scared because she knew that even if Bhavesh leaves her alive, she won't be able to live peacefully ever.

Firstly she was an orphan and secondly if she will be raped then people will surely treat her like an impure shit. She was scared of being raped, of being insulted and of being called a slut and whore by everyone.

She was lost in her thoughts when Bhavesh made her lay down beside Abhinavi. He was about to touch her but before he could even come near her, Vaish switched their places and came in place of Avu. Abhinavi hugged Avu who was lying between them to protect her.

Vaish- Bhavesh you did what you wanted to do with me but now leave my sister Avu

Bhav- she is not your sister Vaish she is just an orphan who you show care for but does she? NO a big fat no because if she would have cared for you two she would have stopped me at least shouting wasn't anything that could help you she didn't even try. Listen in this world there is no one for people like us

Vish- not for people like us but for people like you there is no one for sure. Bhavesh you toh didn't even spare me YOUR BROTHER BY BLOOD. Then how can you spare them right?

Abhinavi and Avu were hell shocked to know that Bhavesh and Vishal are real brothers. In reality they were totally opposite to each other.

Avu(stammering)- Vi, Bhavesh is your brother? (scared)

Vish- Avu yes he is my brother but you three know that we both are not alike infact we are totally different from each other even though we are twins

Bhav- ok ok guys no more of knowing my and Vishal's history now come on Avu come to me yourself quickly girl and I will be less hard on you

Abhi- Bhavesh be in ypur limits. I won't let you touch my sister even if she is not my sister by blood she is more than that for me. I will never let any evil eye(looking towards Bhavesh) come near my sister (looking towards Avu)

Bhav- oh really jo khudki family ka na ho saka woh is orphan ka kya hoga. Tum toh apne mom, dad and aur bhai ko chod ke inn orphans ke beech mein apni zindagi bita rahe ho

Abhi- CHUP EK DAM CHUP NA TOH MEINE UNHE CHODA AUR NA HI UNHONE MUJHE. HAM KAL BHI FAMILY THE, AAJ BHI HAI AUR HAMESHA RAHENGE CHAHE KUCCH BHI HOJAYE AUR AVU, VAISH AUR VISHAL BHI USS FAMILY KE PART RAHENGE. Kyuki jo rusher man se banaye jaate hai woh rab ko bhi pyaare hote hai.

Saying this Abhi hugged Vaish and Avu and looked towards Vish indicating that he was also a part of their family.

Bhav- bohot ho gaya tum sab ka drama. Theek hai I won't fuck Avneet but for that you two(pointing towards Abhinavi) have to do a sacrifice

Avu(stammering)- what sacrifice?

Bhav- that you will know soon

As soon as he said this Bhavesh wore a mask and once again a gas was spread in the room and all went black...

#Cliffhanger

So what do you think will Bhav do now?

What will be the sacrifice?

After knowing the past will Sid still be friends with Avu or not?

Keep reading to know more

Don't forget to vote, comment and share

Target- 70 votes on this chapter and 70+ votes on the previous chapter

Signing off for the day

Mehar