Chapter 37: THE TORCHER

Updating cause I am very happy cause sidneet are in Chandigarh.

Avu- when we all woke up we saw...

Sid- what did you all see Avu?

Avu- we saw that all of us were tied like before just the difference was the we all were tied separately and di's and dada's clothes were ripped off and then came Bhavesh. Then...

Flashback

Bhavesh- so finally you all are up. So now tell me dear Abhi dada. What do you want me to do with your lovely darling Vaish

Abhi- LEAVE HER YOU BASTARD AND WHERE ARE HER CLOTHES? DONT YOU DARE TO TOUCH HER.

Bhav- looks like I have to encounter an idiot. You are tied and you can't even move. And on the top of that you are ordering me knowing that I can do any and everything. (smirking)

Avu- bhav leave dada and di do whatever you want to do with me. Pls leave them

Bhav- oh darling i am well aware of the fact that you love your dada and di the most. So I am sorry but even I don't know what I will do today.

Vaish(scared)- what do you mean?

Bhav- tch tch tch dear Vaish you very well knew that I liked you still you came in relationship with this idiotic Abhishek? No it's not right but since I like you I won't be that harsh with you unless you obey me. (tracing her face)

Abhi(angrily)- Bhavesh i am telling you for the last time to leave her do whatever you want to do with me but leave her

Vaish- no no bhavesh you can do whatever you want to do with me. Leave Abhi, Avu and Vish.

Vish- no di we won't let him do anything to you. You bastard himmat hai toh hume khol zara.

Bhav- no not fair i am one and you 3 not good so I am not gonna open you all but but but I can save you three but for that Vaish has to do whatever I tell her to do and that too quietly.

Vaish- i will agree to whatever you say but don't do anything to them. Avu, Vish, Abhi tum teeno ko meri Kasam you won't do anything.

Abhivishneet- Vaishu/Di!

Bhav- ok guys now stop it and just keep your mouths just or you know na that it can harm my Vaishu because she has given you her swear. So just keep quiet.
And it's time for doing what I want to do with her.

Then some people came in the room with a hospital bed. Bhav opened Vaish from the chairs and picked her up and made her lay on the bed. Vaish was just
blank. This was because of two reasons.

First was because she knew what was going to happen and she knew that nothing could save her now.

Second was that she was too weak to even move as she was beated very badly since almost 3 days and was not given even a single morsel to eat.

Bhav made her lay on the bed and hovered over her. He removed his pant and his boxers then ripped of Vaish's undergarments which were the only clothes she was wearing.

Vaish closed her eyes in shame. He wore a condom and was about to insert himself in her when Abhi shouted

Abhi- NO! Bhavesh kill me or do whatever you want to but plz don't do this.

Vaish- Bhavesh do whatever you want to do with me let them speak you don't stop pls and pls leave them first

Bhav- no vaishu first let me enjoy then I will release them and yes don't worry I won't do anything to them unless they don't interfere

Vaish- guys pls don't interfere let him do whatever he wants to

Bhav- yes cause that will be better

Saying this he finally inserted himself forcefully in Vaish earning a scream from her. By now Avu, Vish and Abhi were crying badly and shouting for Vaish.

Vaish was just laying their without emotions just lifeless. After sometime Bhav cummed in Vaish and came out of her.

Tears had dried up in the eyes of Avu, Abhi and Vish but Bhav's torcher had still not stopped. He came towards Abhi and injected something in him. Seeing that Vaish shouted

Vaish(shouting)- BHAVESH YOU DID WHATEVER YOU WANTED TO DO WITH ME BUT NOW WHY ABHI? LEAVE HIM

#Cliffhanger

So what do you think will Bhav do to Abhi?

Keep reading to know more

Don't forget to vote, comment and share

Target- 80 votes

Signing off for the day

Mehar