Chapter 42: FATE

RU- roshni beta pls take vibha to her room and you also go and sleep. I will handle Sid.

Rosh- ok uncle

Saying this Rosh left with Vibha aunty and RU left with Sid. On reaching the room the RU made Sid sit on the bed and then pulled out on a chair and sat facing Sid.

RU- now tell me why did you say all that to Av..

Sid- dont even take her name in front of me

RU- Sid tell me why did u blame her for something that she did not do?

Sid- she did that dad she killed my brother

RU- stop this nonsense and tell me the truth

Sid- its the truth believe it or not

RU- How can i believe this. The girl after whom my son was mad, for whom he changed himself from a drunkard bad boy to a boy who respects everyone and never saw any other girl with a flirty look after she came in his life. They boy who never smiled used to laugh and have fun once again is now blaming the very same girl for his brother's death. Sid its not Avu's fault neither is it your fault. The only one to be at fault is Bhavesh. He wanted to make Avu's life a hell and see he did it by making her love against her. I know you loved Avu a lot even more than you loved yourself and i am damn sure that your love for Avu was same as your love for Abhi. We all are so scared on just listening to what happened but my boy Avu and Vishal saw everything with their own eyes. They saw the ones in such a state who they loved unconditionally. I am not gonna talk about their struggles Sid but the only thing i am going to say is that today if you are in pain then Avu is also in pain which is more than your pain because now she is feeling that you didnt trust her when she needed you the most. She is already going through a lot lately. She thought that you will support her and soothe her pain but in return what you did? Even you didnt trust her. I know at that time whatever you said was because of shock and anger but think from a cool mind and tell me the truth if all the things you did was a part of a plan.

Sid- done dad? whatever i said and did downstairs was neither a plan nor because of anger. She is the one who is at fault. If she would have agreed to be in bed with Bhavesh once he would have not done anything to dada or bhabhi.

RU was shocked on what Sid said. He couldnt believe his ears that his Son was saying something like that. He gave a tight slap to Sid and then left the room in anger. The night passed in anger and frustation and sadness. No one was able to sleep properly.

The next day in Nandra palace, a boy was coming to meet Avu he was the person to whom Avu was to be sold as a sex slave after being fucked by Bhavesh. Avu was crying all night. She was crying on her fate. When Bhavesh came in her room.

BHav- wear this and come down. Ready beautifully your owner is soon going to come and ya dont worry Gm and grandpa are out for some business purpose.

Avu saw the dress which Bhavesh told her to wear. It was a very revealling dress. Avu was having shame in herself because she was about to wear a dress that she wont have worn ever and that too for an unknown man. But since nothing was in her hand, she wore the dress and applied some make up to cover her dark circles.

She was sitting in her room just looking at herself for the last time when she hasnt turned into a slut cause she knew that today was the last day when she was a virgin. The next day she will be married to Bhavesh and then sent to her owner forever.

Then suddenly there was a knock on the door.......

#Cliffhanger

Who do you think will be on the door?

Will someone save Avu or will her fate leave her all alone?

What is written in her destiny?

Will Sid listen to his father and trust Avu or still be angry on her?

What will happen next?

Keep reading to know more

Don't forget to vote, comment and share

Target- 70 votes 50+ comments

I was very happy with the response on previous chapter

Pls keep spamming my chapter like this guys

Signing off for the day

Mehar