Chapter 46: PRINCESS AVNEET

Avu came out and they all were talking and Sidneet were busy in romancing most of the time. Sid was about to kiss Avu but then there was a knock on the door and then it opened with a thud revealing Bhavesh who was fuming in anger.

He came in and was about to slap Avu when Sid held his hand and came in front of Avu to protect her. Then

Bhav- oh so even u are here

Sid- yes and i think you know everything by now

Bhav- how dare you bastard?

Sid- looks whos saying being a bastard yourself and you are calling me a bastard huh?

Bhav- you how dare you even try to act smart with me huh? Now I will kill you

Saying this Bhav was moving towards Sid furiously like he will choke Sid but before that Avu came in front and held Bhavesh's hand.

All were shocked to see that and Sid had tears in his eyes seeing the fearless Avu back. Whereas Avu was looking towards Bhavesh with anger in her eyes.

She threw hand and slapped him hard making him fall on the ground. Then

Avu- HOW THE FUCK DID YOU EVEN TOUCH MY SID? I WARNED YOU EARLIER AS WELL THAT YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO WITH ME BUT YOU WONT EVEN TOUVH SID OR INVOLVE HIM IN ALL THIS. BUT YOU BEING A FUCKING BASTARD DIDNT FUCKING LISTEN TO ME NOW YOU HAVE TO FUCKING PAY FOR IT YOU FUCKING BASTARD. AND I PRINCESS AVNEET WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR IT

Hearing that everyone's jaws dropped and they were touching the floor. They were so shocked to see Avu like that because she was the one who never said any bad word to anyone except once when she called Rosh a bitch.

But she never said so many bad words in one go. All took considerable time to recover from this shock. Then it was the time when Bhavesh realized that Avu slapped him.

He got up from where he was lying and pulled Avu's hair and pushed her making her fall in his feet. Seeing this Sid got really angry he was about to punch Bhavesh from behind but he saw something that shocked him.

He saw that Avu took out her dagger and put her dagger on Bhavesh's neck. It was like she was so close to kill him but then she closed her eyes and threw away the dagger.

Taking this as an advantage, Bhavesh twisted Avu's hand at her back and then said

Bhab(threatening)- I know that why you are doing this but you need to remember you have only two choices either you can be with Sid and let your grandmother die that too brutally or you can let Sid and your grandmother live peacefully with my interference in their lives by marrying me. So choose now.

Avu(scared of the consequences)- I- I will marry you

Bhav(smirking)- good girl so now make your romeo understand to quietly leave and be here just on the wedding and if I see him again in this palace except on the time of our wedding then I won't think twice before chopping him into pieces.

Sid- you won't be able to do anything Bhav

Avu- sid leave!

Sid- Avu....

Avu- Sid I said leave! Pls listen to Bhavesh I don't want to loose Gm pls go pls

Bhav- and yes your entire gang has to leave this means even Roshni

Rosh- but why me?

Avu- Rosh pls just listen to him you three(pointing towards Sid, Rosh and Akash) leave right now!

Sid- ok ok we are going but you take care (kissing her forehead)

With this Sid, Roshni and Akash moved out and went away from the palace unwillingly. Whereas the man with Bhavesh smirked and.....

#Cliffhanger

After long......

Did you like the chapter?

How was the return of Princess Avneet?

Tell me in comments

What do you think will happen now?

Don't forget to vote, comment and share

Target- 80 votes 35+ comments

Signing off

Mehar