Chapter 50: THE REVEAL

So first of all before starting the chapter I would want to tell you all that I recently wrote an one shot for a contest. I have published that too so do check it out.
Here is the cover

Moreover, wanted to thank you all as TPL crossed 40K+ reads and 5K+ votes and 2K+ comments

Moreover, wanted to thank you all as TPL crossed 40K+ reads and 5K+ votes and 2K+ comments. Also TML crossed 110K+ reads. I am really happy and that's the reason I am updating the chapter. So enjoy....

CHAPTER 👇🏻

Soon they both were told to get up for the pheras. They took the pheras and Bhavesh put mungalsutra around Avu's neck. He was about to put the sindoor when the light went off.

It came after 2 minutes and he filled her forehead with vermilion. Then came a shout

Someone- STOP NOO THIS CAN'T HAPPEN WITH AVU.....

And that someone was Jannat and Naira who had got to know everything while they reached here. It was just a second later when someone came running towards the mandap.

(YOU ALL WERE WRONG)

All got shocked on seeing that someone and Jannat and Naira ran towards her and hugged her.

Naira- Avu you are fine sista?

Avu- yes di but who married Bhavesh?

(ANY GUESSES?)

Jaan- we don't know and we don't even care but are you fine did this bastard do anything with you?

Avu- no jaan calm down let's see who is that girl and where is Rosh?

Rosh- I am here Avu

Rosh came from behind along with Gm. Gm came and hugged Avu and said

Gm- Avu why didn't you tell me what Bhavesh did with you earlier huh? If I wouldn't have found Rosh and Sid in the store room I would have never known the truth.

Avu- sorry Gm and storeroom?

Gm- yes so what happened was....

FLASHBACK

Gm was going towards her room after dinner when she heard some noises from the store room. She opened it and saw Sid and Rosh banging the room.

Gm- kids what are you doing here?

Sid- Gm I will tel you everything

Sid told her everything including what Bhavesh did in the past and they then made a plan....

FLASHBACK ENDS

Gm- this is how I got to know

Avu- ok Gm but first we need to see who is the girl who got married to Bhavesh. I can't let any other girl's life get spoiled.

Saying this she ran towards the mandap to see the girl. She removed the veil of the girl and saw 👇🏻

She got shocked to see her/him and broke out laughing 😂😂

(AUTHOR GOT CONFUSED ABOUT THE GENDER OF THE PERSON 😂😂)

Seeing her laughing like idiots all got confused and came to see who the person was and again broke out laughing. Meanwhile when Bhavesh saw the face of the person his jaw dropped and he was super shocked.

The person came ahead towards Bhavesh and said.

Sid- Hi I am Alisa hahaha(with a weird girly laugh)

Bhavesh was about to run from there but he was stopped by Sid urf Alisa.

Sid- aree where are you going? Oh ya must be to our kingdom right? I will also come with you (in a girly voice) after all now I am your wife.

Bhavesh(wide eyes)- NOOOOO YOU CANT BE MY WIFE UGHH I HATE YOU I DONT WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE EVER I WILL GO FROM YERE FAR AWAY AND WOULD NEVER COME BACK

Saying this he ran away leading to an end to everything. Seeing him run all laughed out loudly.

Sid- now gurl will you be my girlfriend or not?( still In Alisa mode)

Avu- sorry but I am straight( holding her laugh)

Sid- kya yaar Avuuuuuu (whining in normal voice)

Avu- Sid you look so funny go and change first and even I will go and change anyways my stomach is paining because of laughing so much.

Saying this Avu went away to change laughing following her Naira, Rosh and Jannat went to help her whereas Sid also went to a room to change into normal clothes. Then....

#Cliffhanger

So how was today's chapter?

Was it funny?

I laughed a lot while writing this chapter 😂😂 in-fact I am still laughing 😂

So keep reading to know more

Don't forget to vote, comment and share

Target- 65 votes 45 comments

Signing off for the day

Mehar