Damn Pervert (Aomine x Reader)

"(L/n) will complete the assigned project with Aomine."

You turned slightly in your seat to stare at Aomine's empty desk. He hadn't shown up to class, as usual. How could you have expected any differently?

You as sigh before you turn back to the front of the class, catching your teacher's attention.

"Sensei" you called out, concerned for the future of your grades. You weren't exactly a straight A student but you didn't feel like failing because of having the wrong partner. "Can't I complete the project on my own?"

He shook his head, "Sorry (l/n). You can't always opt to work alone... I assigned the project as a group assignment and I unfortunately won't be able to make any exceptions for you."

You groaned, your voice barely audible as you sank down in your chair. The last thing you wanted was to pair up with someone who you knew for a fact was going to make you do all the work.

~•~•~•
"Aye! Ahomine!" you shouted as you opened the door to the roof. You couldn't believe you were wasting your valuable lunch time for an aloof bastard such as him.

He opened one eye slowly and stared up at you from his current resting position.

"Ahomine? Clever" he answered in a bored tone before he shut his eyes again. "Nice underwear by the way..."

You yelped, pulling at your skirt as you quickly sat down on the roof, face red from embarrassment.

You turned to him as you heard a faint chuckle escape his lips.

"Shut up!" you scolded, punching his arm. "It's not funny!"

"Says you" he shifted his gaze toward you. "What do you want? I know you didn't come up here to flash me your underwear."

"You sound almost disappointed, Aomine" you shot back.

"I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't."

You were taken aback by his straight forward ness. So much so that when he sat up and leaned toward you, you hadn't realized what was really going on.

Snapping out of your daze, you panicked, attempting to get to your feet, underestimating the strength you had used to do so, therefore causing you to stumble and fall on top of Aomine. And what's worse: his hands that were up in a last second defense were now firmly pressed against your chest.

He squeezed lightly, making your face grow red in a blush.

"They're much softer than I imagined..." he mumbled, squeezing again.

You jerked back, slapping him in the face.

"What do you mean 'they're softer' than your imagined? Damn pervert!" you yelled angrily, crossing your arms in front of your chest in an embarrassed sort of way.

"It's exactly how I said it" Aomine shrugged. "And don't get angry at me. If you hadn't have freaked out when I tried to kiss you, I wouldn't have been in such a position to touch your boobs..."

"I bet it all worked out in your favor, didn't it?" you glared.

Aomine smirked, "Not just yet..."

He wrapped his arms around your waist and brought you closer, staring into your (e/c) round eyes before closing his own and leaning forward. You moved your head back a bit and held your breath, an entirely horrible move on your part. Aomine's free hand slipped behind your (h/c) hair and to the back of your neck, pushing you toward him.

His lips caught yours and held them for a moment, linking the two if only for a brief second. His lips were surprisingly soft and warm, moving steadily with undeniable confidence. You couldn't quite explain it but you felt attracted to him in an odd way, a way that you had never even known could have existed. You had fallen for this damn pervert.

You pulled away, gasping for air. You made a mental note as you smiled at him, exchanging a silent acknowledgement for each other's feelings. Never, under any circumstances, should you hold your breath before Aomine kisses you. You had no intention of ever knowingly shortening any more of the kisses you two may share...