Cheating On You (Haizaki x Reader)

9 crimes- Damien Rice ft. Lisa Hannigan

Lisa Hannigan:
Leave me out with the waste
This is not what I do
It's the wrong kind of place
To be thinking of you...

Rather shyly, you milled about the crowd that positively radiated excitement. The air stunk of smoke and alcohol, fueling by the movement of heated bodies dancing alone or with another.

Every now and then, the thought of Haizaki crossed your mind, peeking in from the recesses of the deepest, darkest part of your brain to play conscious on your soul.

You pushed it back; this was indeed the worst place to have your mind caught up in him.

It's the wrong time
For somebody new
It's a small crime
And I got no excuse
And is that alright? Yeah...

You knew you were still technically together; you never had the heart to tell him it was over and every time you had finally collected the courage, he waltzed in and stole it from you, stripping both of you of clothes and tossing them to your bedroom floor.

As you thought back on all those times, a pair of blue eyes locked onto yours from somewhere in the crowd. As the people shifted, you saw him more clearly; nicely dressed, perfectly combed and a smile that melted your heart from the moment you caught it. Returning the smile, you crossed the room, making your way toward the man to see if you could engage him in some conversation.

Give my gun away when it's loaded
Is that alright? Yeah.
If you don't shoot it, how am I supposed to hold it?
Is that alright? Yeah...

It didn't take long for you two to start having a comfortable conversation. A bit awkward at first but soon the measly exchanging of words gave way to meaningful statements. For the first time in months, you felt more like a person than object some man possessed and controlled.

Damien Rice:
Leave me out with the waste
This is not what I do
It's the wrong kind of place to be cheating on you

Haizaki's hands were resting on her waist as she sat on his lap facing him, a devilish look in her eye. She leaned down, capturing his lips in hers while her hands gripped his strong shoulders.

It's the wrong time
She's pulling me through
It's a small crime
And I got no excuse
And is that alright? Yeah...

Haizaki sighed in content as her hands roamed his body. He knew it was wrong but he also knew it was only a matter of time before you became accustomed to his action of taking advantage of you and your willingness to give into him at the least opportune time.

Give my gun away when it's loaded
(Is that alright with you?)
Is that alright? Yeah.
If you don't shoot it, how am I supposed to hold it?
(Is that alright with you?)
Is that alright? Yeah...
If I give my gun away when it's loaded
(Is that alright with you?)
Is that alright, is that alright with you?

You allowed the man to lead you out by the hand, listening to his soft spoken words about how if he were Haizaki, he would never even think about doing you wrong. The idea was comforting so you smile and the tension you felt from such gesture lessened.

Her touch took you off of Haizaki's mind and left his body almost completely at her will. He bit his bottom lip, staring down at her as she did absolutely whatever she want, so void of the self consciousness you possessed in such situations.

Is that alright? Yeah.
If I give my gun away when it's loaded
(Is that alright with you?)
Is that alright? Yeah.
You don't shoot it how am I supposed to hold it?
(Is that alright with you?)
Is that alright? Yeah.
If I give my gun away when it's loaded?
(Is that alright with you?)
Is that alright, is that alright with you?

It was slow, how he kissed you. Sitting on your couch you continued to talk and suddenly, without much warning, he leaned in slowly to give you the choice of whether or not to pursue it.

You found yourself lost in his eyes that were so filled with admiration as opposed to Haizaki's eyes, which were always so filled with lust. You decided you wanted to, you wanted to know how it felt to be kissed by someone who didn't just want you for your body but for who you were as a person.

Is that alright? Yeah.
(Give my gun away when it's loaded)
Is that alright? Yeah.
(If you don't shoot it how am I supposed to hold it?)
Is that alright? Yeah.
(If I give my gun away when it's loaded?)
Is that alright? Is that alright?
Is that alright with you?
No...

As Haizaki fixed his clothes he realized, he wasn't so afraid of just him losing you but was afraid you might find someone better... Someone you really deserved.