Oops...? Part 2 (Hyuga x Reader)

You silently scolded Koganei for leaving you there to face Hyuga alone... Though you had to admit, if you were in Koganei's place you probably would have done the same thing.

Fuming from remembering the events that lead up to this unfortunate punishment, you hadn't noticed Hyuga slip into the room. Only when he spoke had you noticed his being there. You jumped, the figurine in your hand falling to shatter into pieces at your feet.

You groaned and muttered obscenities under your breath as you turned to Hyuga.

"You just don't learn, do you?" he asked, an oddly placid expression on his face.

"I'm sorry Hyuga! But in my defense, you shouldn't have just snuck up on me!"

He took calm, careful steps toward you, his eyes locked onto yours.

"If you hadn't have picked one in the first place, you wouldn't be in this mess..." he shot back, getting extremely close. You backed up slightly, not willing to back down but feeling a bit uncomfortable with him so near.

"But Koga-" you started but was cut off by Hyuga's lips. Your cry was muffled as he pressed in, making heat rise in your cheeks.

"And now we're even" Hyuga whispered in your ear as he pulled back.

You grabbed a figurine from off the shelf behind you, grinning slyly, "And what if I..."

Hyuga's eyes grew slightly wider as he gently pulled the figure out of your hand, a nervous chuckle escaping his throat.

"Let's not, okay?"

He kissed your cheek, wrapping his arms around you in a hug.

"Does this mean I don't have to polish the rest of these?" you asked, motioning to the shelves behind you.

"Yeah, I guess so..." he whispered.