A Strategist At Heart Part 2 (Akashi x Reader)

Akashi sat back, arms folded across his chest.

"I win."

"What?" you asked, stunned. "How do you figure?"

For the next five minutes, Akashi explained how you couldn't make any moves that could prevent your loss.

You slammed your fist on the table, standing up quickly, "Once more! I'll beat you for sure!"

"No."

"Why? You think I'll actually win?" you teased, a smug grin across your face.

"I know I'll win again but honestly, what's the fun in that? It's not like I'm going to receive anything for winning..."

"What do you mean?" you asked cautiously.

"If I win then you have to do whatever I want you to."

You furrowed your brows, "And why would I do that?"

"You want to beat me, don't you?"

"Yeah..."

"Then this is the only way for you to actually get me to play another game with you..."

You considered this, going over every option you might have had. You didn't like the look in his eyes, you didn't trust it. The way they seemed to stare into your soul, your very being, it... it made you feel uneasy. That feeling, it was almost unnatural.

"That is..." he spoke, his eyes never leaving yours. "You feel as if you'll lose..."

His words were meant to taunt you and that was exactly their effect. You sighed a bit dejectedly but didn't answer him. Your stomach felt queasy, as if Akashi had just stirred it up with a spoon.

"I'll take that as a yes" he stated as he began to clear the board.

"No!" you shouted. "I can't agree to these terms!"

Akashi stared at you for a moment before slowly standing up.

"No? I fear that you don't understand the very magnitude of such a word..."

Scooting your chair out a bit, you started to stand up before he leaned toward you, resting his hands on your arm rests.

" 'No' isn't one of my favorite words, as you can tell..." he whispered, his face inches from yours.

You gulped, pressing your body further against the back of the chair. You didn't really know what to expect, you had only just met him the day before.

You hadn't quite noticed it but he leaned in, brushing his lips against yours teasingly, as if daring you to react.

You squeezed your eyes shut, your breathing growing rather shallow. Your heart raced and you couldn't decide if it was from fear or excitement.

After several minutes of stillness, you opened one eye slowly to take a peek at Akashi. He hadn't moved any farther away from you, in fact, as soon as he could see the color of your pupil, he moved forward, pressing his lips to yours.

Your breath caught in your throat causing you to gasp. Taking full advantage, Akashi slipped his warm, rough tongue into your mouth, exploring every crevice there was to explore. A muffled moan came from the back of your throat as he pulled away to stare at you.

"Let this be a lesson to you. Remember it well..." he whispered in your ear.