Mr. Pilot Part 1 (Kise x Reader)

Flying has always been stressful for you. From the throbbing migraines to the popping ear aches, you've pretty much always gotten the butt of the whole 'flying' experience. That's why every time you get on an airplane, you have all your necessities on hand. Tylenol and gum; migraines and ear aches.

You'd done research, extensive research ever since your first flight. Your job dictated long hours of travel and the only other option you had was driving. But plan B wasn't any better than plan A; you'd be on the road more than you would actually enjoying yourself and the work you did.

Gum was supposed to solve the popping of your ears, and that was caused by the difference of pressure and elevation as apposed to being on the ground. And absolutely everyone knows that pain killers could take care of your migraine in the allotted time frame.

But there was one situation you could have never really foreseen that day.

"Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. This is your pilot speaking. Current local time is four twenty-two p.m. We are to expect no delays on this flight today..."

You vaguely listened to the words your pilot was speaking. More or less you were just listening to his voice, his tone. The calmness it reflected helped you push aside the uneasiness you felt in your stomach. And he didn't sound all that bad either. It made you wonder if he looked as good as he sounds.

You shook your head to clear the stupid thoughts from your mind. Of all the times you had been on a plane, you had not once had. The pleasure of meeting the person who had flown you from point A to point B safely.

Closing your eyes, you prepared yourself for takeoff. it was almost as if the whole cabin was holding their breath; the air around the passengers hung heavy and silent with anticipation. Once up in the air, you opened your eyes and exhaled deeply through your nose. You had to admit, the take off was pretty smooth but even you knew that taking off was nothing compared to actually landing.

Your ears started to ache, a dull painful throbbing that caused you to rub your temples before reaching for your gum. As you chewed, soft popping within your ear obscured your hearing, making even the closest sounds distant.

Laying your head against the window, you stared out at the white fluffy clouds below until you dozed off contently.

~•~•~
Your stomach grumbled deeply, creating an uncomfortable atmosphere within your mind. Your eyes still closed, you scrunched up your nose and tossed your head to the side, still sleeping and just barely conscious.

Your stomach growled again, this time sending the contents surging against its wall. Your eyes shot open when you felt the bile climb up your throat. Tears sprung up in your eyes as you attempted to cover your mouth with your hands but it was too late. Everything that your stomach had held was now emptied out on the business man's shoes right next to you.

Your eyes widened.

Holy shit...