Hayden

If there's one thing you should know about Hayden is that he'll make a terrible about of noise and have no shame in it. He must nor have realised I was sleeping because he burst into my room with popcorn.

"Charlotte I- oh I'm sorry! I thought you were just on your phone I didn't realise you were asleep." He suddenly got quiet when he saw my slitty eyes and open mouth.

"Don't be sorry its alright, I wasn't aiming to sleep for long." I waved my hands nd rubbed my eyes to make myself up.

"Okay, well I've made you popcorn and a cup of tea SO why don't you join me on the couch and we can watch a movie." He suggested, leaving the door open as he headed to the living room.

"Yeah I'll be right with you!" I called after him. I picked up my phone. I groaned as I noticed a missed call from my mum. I hated missing calls from her! She always thought I died or I had been kidnapped or something.

"Hey! You're alright? Good I panicked!" My mum let out a sigh of relief.

"Yeah mum I was just napping. Is everything alright?" I had a deep sleepy voice.

"Ahh okay," She acknowledged it, "Yeah everything is okay I was just calling to tell you that your brother was planning on coming down to London to visit soon."

"Why? We don't have room for him here." I sat up.

"Well he can stay in a hotel of course! But yeah he just misses you a lot and I want him to see how you're getting on." Some clinks on her end of the line let me know she was making a tea or coffee.

"Yeah thats fine, Hayden wants to meet him." I put her on speaker and changed into some trackies and my night hoodie. It was a purple hoodie with Charlie Gillespie's face on it.

"I have a question about that. Are you two sleeping together? Its okay if you are im just curious!" She defended herself with her wondering mind.

"Mum!" I hissed, taking my phone off speaker once I saw Hayden bent over in laughter, no doubt over hearing what my mum said, "No we aren't sleeping together! Hes just my best friend and roommate nothing more. I set him up with his girlfriend anyway!"

"Okay okay!" She laughed at my reaction.

"Is there anything more you had to say?" I asked.

"No nothing, have a good evening Bean, love you." She made kissy noises into the phone and hung up.

"Tell me you didn't hear that." I came out of my room embarrassed.

"I may have yes but I don't mind. I'm just so irresistible aren't I." He shoved me playfully.

"Pack it in loser." I nudged him back and went into the living room.

Taking my place on the sofa I tucked into the popcorn Hayden had made for me. I liked when he did little things for me so I didn't have to do them myself. I put my mug down on the coaster beside a picture of Hayden and his girlfriend Hannah. Hannah was a friend I met on the bus one day on the way to a grocery store and I was so happy I met her. She had accompanied me through many a sad night and helped my mental health immensely. I brought her home one day and her and Haden hit it off so I "accidentally" left them on their own a lot and they became closer until they started dating a month ago. We were like the golden trio! Although this time it was two Hermione's against one Ron.

Hayden wasn't stupid but he wasn't amazingly smart either which made him so lovable. He was more focused on making himself a good friend rather than an over accomplished twerp, suffocating everyone else with his success.
He was so sweet actually, he drove me back and forth between my bakery and home to keep me from loosing my mind on the tube everyday. I owed a lot to him but he didn't hold any of it against me. He was 24 and I was 22. We got along very well despite some of our differences. He never really listened to music and if he wanted to sleep at 10pm he could just go for it whereas I spent hours with headphones on blaring any type of music that fitted my desires and the time and I struggled to sleep before midnight most nights. It wasn't idea but it meant I wasn't forced to spend hours with him, not that I didn't like him or anything, it's just, I like my time alone! There's something about being alone that makes me happy. The calmness and enjoying my own company is something I'm beginning to love. If I can't be happy when I'm alone, I can't rely on other people for my happiness. I needed to be comfortable with myself, luckily I am.
Hayden is the type of person who would much prefer to be with people than alone, which is totally okay. Personal preference I guess. It helps that he has a loyal girlfriend who is one of my best friends so she's always around the entertain the both of us. I was happy when I got him to settle down with her because he went from girl to girl (also throwing a couple lads in there) which made him quite the player. I mentioned that to Hannah but all she said to that was "Thats fine, gives me a challenge" and then they were fixated together. They're still in a honeymoon phase at the moment. I have to put my headphones in late at night to block out noise from them if you know what I mean. I'm not mad about it. I like seeing them happy together.

"What do you want to watch?" He asked, sitting on his favourite seat.

"About Time?" I shrugged.

"Oh yes I love that movie!" He exclaimed.