Goodnight

We sat around the table tucking into our take out. Ethan snagged a piece of pizza from me of which I had to smuggle back when he wasn't looking. When he did realize he cursed at me and we had a curse off. The atmosphere was honestly immaculate. I loved quiet nights with Hayden but this really took the cake. Hayden would love to meet these guys, he would totally fit in. Would they liked him? 

"Okay so, video ideas?" Vik picked up a few of the boys plates and started to go to over to the sink. I rose and took them from him.

"Don't worry about it. I'll do this while you guys organize something." I offered and he hesitantly agreed. 

While the boys were talking and jotting down ideas and how they could accomplish them I started clearing space and washing the dishes. I was aware of Harry's eyes on me  the whole time. I don't think he liked that I was going out of my way for them. He stood and came over to me.

"Want some help?" He picked up a towel.

"Shouldn't you be with them?" I pointed at the men who were in a deep conversation about a vide idea.

"Possibly, but they can handle 5 minutes without me I think." He started drying and putting away dishes. 

"Are you alright?" I asked once I heard him sigh.

"I'm okay, just thinking." 

"Thinking about what?"

"Just thinking about the fact that now we're getting close, no matter how hard I try I'm going to want to be beside you and talking to you all day. You saw that I didn't want you going with JJ but for no other reason than the fact that watching you go out of my sight made me a little sad. Okay, a lot sad. But I haven't felt this way over someone before, even over my ex, and I really liked her." He laughed. You know that pain you feel in your stomach when the boy you like mentions another girl? I felt it then but reviewing the information it was clear he liked me more than her already. 

"Really? Because I've never felt this way either." I looked up at him shyly and saw the brightness in his eyes. 

"Wow, that's amazing then. Go me." His face went red. He ran his fingers through his hair and putting the towel down after the last dish had been dried. 

We walked back to the table together. The boys had a whole list of new ideas with a brief outline of how they were going to do them.

"Do you like the look of these Harry? Got anything to add on?" Vik passed the list to him and he scanned it. 

"Add a bake off in Charlotte's cafe and can she be in it? Would you want to be in a sidemen sunday?" He tapped my thigh. 

"Honestly I would love that, I would have to make sure people in my cafe don't mind being filmed but I'm sure they wont. Oh the publicity that it will bring to me will be amazing!" I jumped excitedly.

"Okay awesome!" Vik wrote down that idea and I noticed he was writing down my name beside other ideas.

"What you doing?" I asked.

"I was thinking you could be a part of a few videos considering Harry has taken a liking to you. It would be nice having you around." He smiled at me. I felt happy knowing that more than Harry wanted me around, it was sweet. 

"It's getting late!" I said when I checked my phone. 

"Tobi can I drive her back?" Harry picked up Tobi's keys without him even saying yes. Tobi let him and I said goodbye to all of them. Ethan, JJ and Tobi all came over and gave me a hug before Harry prized them off me and took my hand to walk me downstairs.

I hopped in the passenger seat and Harry got in the drivers seat. He started driving off in silence. 

"I know the boys joke about me liking you but I do..." He mumbled.

"I think it's quite clear I like you too." I replied.

"I haven't done this in a while should we date or something?" He shrugged and I giggled.

"Not yet! We hardly know one another. Let's try getting to know each other and see what happens okay? You never know, maybe you'll fall in love with Hayden before then." I joked. I liked that we got on so well.

We arrived at the front door to my flat and Harry reluctantly walked me to my door to say goodnight. 

I got to the door and unlocked it.

"Hayden will be back at some point I think." I turned around.

"Are you sure you're going to be okay on your own?" Harry reached for me hand again and I let him take it. 

"Yes, I'll be fine." I smiled, looking at the floor nervously. 

After a few seconds of silence I peered at Harry who was staring into my eyes. His face wasn't as far away from mine as I thought. He started breathing really heavily and I swallowed. I knew what was going to happen and the emotions started going crazy inside my stomach. He let go of my hand and put it on my waist, taking one more step closer to me. I felt my lips part in anticipation, I closed my eyes. I could feel him bringing his face closer to mine, with the other hand he cupped my cheek to steady my shaking frame. For a split second I wondered if he was actually going to go any further but then I felt it. His lips gently pressed against mine. He didn't let his hands move to anywhere inappropriate but he let them travel from my waist to the small of my back and from my cheek to my hair. I placed a hand on his chest and he smiled into the kiss. Nothing felt more right than this. His lips connected with mine again and we let the emotion take control. It was so gentle yet... so passionate I never wanted it to end. 

"Are you okay?" Harry asked me once he broke away. I didn't realize until I took a gasp that I had stopped breathing, trying not to ruin the moment.

"Oh my goodness!" My hands rushed to my burning cheeks. I was so immensely happy. 

"Haha you're okay, I'll see you soon, you silly bitch." He winked at me, getting back into Tobi's car and driving away.