The Next Morning

"You're looking unusually happy this morning." Hayden pointed out as I sauntered into the kitchen the next morning in my oversized hoodie. We were casual around one another, he was shirtless majority of the time and in shorts but I'm also wandering around in a hoodie and no bra and shorts (if I can be bothered to wear anything on my legs).

"Am I really?" I smiled turning the cooker on. I asked Paxton to open the shop so I could have a relaxed morning. I will come in at 12. 

"Yeah, you went out last night didn't you? With the sidemen? Was is fun? Did anything happen?" He filled up the kettle with water and let it boil. He always had 2 coffee's in the morning to keep him going for the day.

"We may or may not have had a kiss before the night ended. Outside our house." I grinned while putting a few rashers of bacon in the pan. He came to my side.

"Are you kidding? That's so cool! That's amazing! Did anything else happen or did you guys just kiss? Either way that's amazing. Put some bacon on for me too!" 

"No we just kissed but it was amazing. It was so delicate and he was so adorable. He was so nervous." I thanked him for the coffee he made me too.

"Awh he's such a cute man. And that's coming from a straight man." he sat back down at the dining table with his coffees. 

"Yeah he is," I put a plate of bacon in front of him and put one in my place too. I put some eggs too for the both of us. 

We chatted whilst we ate. I like that Hayden and I were so open with one another. It made me feel wanted and happy. Our home was so nice and when Hannah came over it was fun too. Hannah and I spent some time together when Hayden went out to get shopping and stuff but other than that we spent little time together, Overtime she only every came over to see him, which was okay because I got to see her whenever she came over anyway. I didn't mind it that much.  

Having a casual morning catch up was so much fun with Hayden, I loved talking to him.

"Hey there's a package for you." Hayden called. I walked to the front door confused.

FOR Charlotte 🥰 was written on the side. I tore it open to find a large blue hoodie that smelt like Harry.