Arrangements

Harry and I were sat opposite one another in a restaurant. There was a small awkward silence while we waited for a topic of conversation to come up. Of course I had to mention Ethan.

"So have you two been okay? I know that it was awkward."

"Yeah, he apologized to me a few days ago. He wants to speak to you as well."

"Does he really? Are you okay with that? Did he explain himself to you?" I was confused. Harry seemed very nonchalant about it.

"Yes, I know exactly how he feels about you but I know he won't try anything. JJ is on my side about the whole thing and JJ would very willingly fight Ethan if he tried anything to you. JJ is protective over everyone's girlfriends once you get to know him." Harry grinned, seeming to remember something.

"Okay, I'll make an effort to talk to him then. If I get mad at his or if he says something dickhead like you can't blame me for raging at him." I said mid bite.

"I wouldn't blame you if you punched him honestly, it would be okay with me." He started eating his meal and we had happy conversation from there on out.

__________________________________

"HAYDEN!" I shouted from outside. Harry was waiting in his car for me to get into my house before he left me alone. Hayden must be asleep or with Hannah because he wasn't coming to the door. He hadn't picked up the phone of replied to any of my text messages either.

"Do you want to just come home with me? It's no problem." He opened the passenger seat again and I got back in the car.

"Ugh he's normally so fast to reply. I wonder what he's doing." I sulked in my seat, I had no comfy clothes, I was in a dress. I tugged at the fabric and Harry laughed at me.

"You can borrow some clothes. You'll meet my roommates you know. They're going to love you!" He patted my thigh.

"I hope so," I got nervous and broke out in a sweat. Last thing I knew he was living with both the Callum's. Calfreezy and Callux. They are nice enough, I think they'll like me.

We pulled up to his house and the living room light was on. I breathed in and out heavily.

"Don't worry Charlotte," He said, "You're going to be okay. They're somewhat well behaved."

I didn't say anything back, I just let him lead me into his house.

"HARRY MY LAD!" Callux bolted to the door towards Harry but stopped dead in his tracks when he saw me.

"Why are you so quiet-OH!" Calfreezy covered his mouth with his hands and came over to shake mine.

"Hey Callum." I smiled at him.

"So this is the famous mystery girl we've been non stop hearing about then." Calfreezy folded his arms approvingly.

"I guess this is her! What do we think Cal?" Callux took the same stance beside his mate.

"Do we approve Cal?"

"I think we do Cal," Callux waited a few seconds before high fiving Harry who was looking at them embarrassed, "She's a stunner. You've got a good one there."

"haha thank you!" Harry agreed and took my jacket from me. He took me to his room and turned around to face me, "So I can sleep on the couch if you want to, that's fine with me, and you can get my bed. I'd rather you didn't sleep on the couch if I'm honest."

"I don't mind sharing a bed..." I said slyly and the face he made at me was priceless.

"If you're sure." His face went very red. It was adorable.

"Yes I'm sure."

We went out and sat with the Cals. They OOO'd when they heard that Harry and I were going to be sharing a bed. After Harry had given me some comfortable clothes to change into I curled up beside him on the sofa and the four of us put on a movie, harry sighed, he clearly was interested in watching a movie but didn't want to move because of my comfort. What and gentleman.

"In a few days we're all going to a pub. The sidemen and the cals and the girlfriends. We're all going out and I want you to come with us. Will you?" Calfreezy asked.

"I'd love to!" I said without hesitation. Harry gave me a light squeeze and we focussed out attention on the movie.