Harry Lewis

"Harry how many girls have you called a silly bitch!" Vik laughed.

"I'm so sorry." We said simultaneously.

"Well now we know that Harry will insult any girl on the street." Tobi smacked him on the back and Harry's face went red.

"Well, we can put it behind us now yeah?" I scribbled down his order and offered peace.

"Yeah for sure." He nodded.

I took menus from all of them and scurried from the back room. I stormed to the kitchen where my chef was baking some muffins.

"Oh my god that was embarrassing!" I shrieked.

"In what way?" My chef Paxton put his over gloves down and came over to me, to take the order.

"So yesterday when the heavens rained on us and it was dreadful a man bumped into me and annoyed me so I called him a jackass. It turns out that man was Harry Lewis from the Sidemen! And they're all here now!" I sunk into a chair and hung my head.

"Oh really? Call Hayden he'll love that story." Paxton began playing up orders, "Did they want drinks?"

"Shit! I'm messing up so much today. Tobi wanted an Apple juice." I picked up the notepad again.

Rushing to the backroom in a ball of stress I got to the door but before I could go through it it opened in my face.

"Ow!" I yelled, falling to the floor.

"Why do I keeping hitting into you?" Harry smirked, holding out his hand for me to hold. He pulled me up.

"Its not very effective is it." I joked as I straightened out my apron.

"Not at all. I wanted to come apologise properly." He picked up my notepad and pen, passing it to me.

"That's nice of you." I sighed.

"Yeah so I'm properly sorry! I was just trying to get home and get a shower." He sounded like he meant it.

"Thank you, I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have called you a jackass." I was embarrassed. He was a fairly influential person! He could say people shouldn't come to my café because of how I treated him and they would believe him.

"Are we good?" He let go of my hand. I just realised he was still holding it. I nodded and went into the back to get drinks orders. I knew my face was bright red.

Whilst I was talking to Jj about what he wanted I felt Harry's hands on my waist as he moved past to get back to his seat. I stopped breathing for a second at the touch. I wasn't a fan of being touch without consent but he was so gentle and non violent with it I let it go and gave him a small half smile when we made eye contact.
After getting their drinks I went back to the kitchen with a new feeling of happiness. The original stress and emotions of the day had been melted away, replaced by a numbing feeling of excitement.

Could this boy be the reason I feel this way?