People can feel like home too

After letting go of Josh, I turned and saw they were all here. Tobi was knelt beside me too, rummaging in his bag. He pulled out a plaster and held out his hand, I put my leg in his hand and he started wiping down my knee with a wipe.

"Why do you have wipes in your bag Tobi?" I winced as he pressed a little too hard on the cuts.

"Being mates with this lot you never know how hurt someone could get. Did you ever see that video where Harry fell backwards off that yellow car?" He asked. Hearing his name sent a shiver down my spine, guilt overflowed me, and even though I was under the influence I was still capable of knowing he was there with me in that moment. 

"No I never watched that but that does sound like something he would do." I mumbled. Tobi continued nursing me, understanding the pain. 

Someone sighed behind me so I looked to see who it was. Harry was standing nervously beside JJ who was glaring at me, protective his friend. 

"Hey." I said to Harry. He made eye contact with me, surprised.

"Hey..." He muttered back. Simon nudged him and pointed at me. Harry reluctantly knelt down beside me too. 

"How've you been?" I asked him, wondering if he wanted to talk. 

"Not brilliant. Once Tobi is done are you up for going for a walk? We can... talk I guess." He suggested.

"Uhm, I'm a bit drunk," I laughed, "But sure, we can definitely do that."

Hannah can rushing down with Joe and Hayden, they stopped dead when they saw the Sidemen all gathered around me, nursing me. 

"Oh my god no way. This night couldn't have gotten better if it tried. I'm Joe!" My brother exclaimed excitedly.

"This is my brother guys and this is my best friends Hayden and Hannah." I introduced them all and they all went around shaking hands. JJ's mood changed when he was talking to my friends and then when he looked back down on harry crouching beside me. He looked like he wanted to kill me. 

"Lovely to meet you." Josh stood up, going over to my brother and talking to him. Before long Harry and Tobi were the only ones paying me any attention.

"Are you two going to be okay on your own?" Tobi patted my covered knees. I only just realized my legs were very exposed. 

"Yes, all we're going to do is talk over things. It might not be brilliant but we owe each other some explanation. Well, you owe me." Harry helped me stand up, pulling my dress down to make sure I wasn't too exposed. His touch made my heart skip a beat, eh was so gentle and even though he was just being sweet I never realized how much I missed and craved his touch. 

"I'll let everyone know. Make sure you're at Simon's flat by midnight. We've still got a boys night." Tobi smiled at the two of us before walking over to the bigger group. 

No one tried to follow us, it was like they all forgot about our existence. No doubt I would be flooded with questions when I got home. 

Being around the guys made me feel safe. Some sort of stability was there when I was around them. Especially Simon and Tobi. They make you feel wanted, no matter the wrong doings you've committed, and oh god did I make a hollar of a mistake.