Risky

"I'm not sure if I liked that movie to be honest!" Callux said once the end credits finished. We all talked about it. The plot line was good but the ending was predictable and boring.

"What are you guys doing tomorrow morning then? Why don't we pick another movie we'll know we'll for sure like and have a chillaxed morning? I can make you guys pancakes." I bribed them. They jumped up and down on the couch excitedly.

"That would be amazing. We have a few collabs to shoot together but they can wait until the afternoon!" Calfreezy patted me on the back. He went into the kitchen and poured himself a glass of water.

"So are you two official or...?" Callux asked. Harry and I looked at one another.

"No we aren't" He said, he took my hand though.

"I do really like him... I just want to get to know him more before we make any choices." I pursed my lips together nervously and Callux smacked the couch in an 'I am leaving' announcement type of way. Such a British thing to do.

"Okay, want to head to bed then? You can wear one of my tops to sleep in if you'd like." Harry offered.

"Thanks darling." I sleepily smiled at him and we walked back to his room shouting goodnight to the boys.

When we got to his room he went to a drawer and pulled out a tie dye top for me. He passed it to me and turned away while I put it on. I let him know he could turn back to me and he smiled.

"You look adorable in my clothes!" He came over to me. Putting his hands on my waist and pulling my close for a kiss.

"Thanks baby." I kissed him. I got overflowed with happiness once again. This always happened when I was kissing him.

His hands travelled from my waist to my back and then a little lower. My breathing got heavier and he chuckled when he noticed. He pulled me closer and then onto the bed. I knew where this was going.

"Are you okay with this? I won't keep going if you're not ready." He whispered.

"I'm ready." I breathed into his kiss and he gripped me tighter.

He lifted me onto his lap. This kissing got more passionate and the heat in between us built. We fell backwards onto his soft bed. He flipped me beneath him and I was surrounded by what felt like a golden glow, I couldn't stop smiling. There was nothing stopping me now. Harry lifted my shirt and kissed along my collarbones... down...down...down...

;)))))))