Breakfast

"So, what it is you wanted to talk to me about?" Josh slumped into his chair at our chosen spot for breakfast.

"I just wanted to be friends again. To sort everything out because you know that was happened wasn't entirely my fault, it was mainly Ethan's which, even though it should be him patching everything up, I have been left to fix everything myself because I am the woman in this situation." I started.

"This has nothing to do with you being a woman Charlotte..." Josh sounded guilty for me even assuming that.

"Maybe not entirely but we both know that it is a small contributing factor for the blame of the situation. Of course you're going to fix your relationship with Ethan way before me because it's more important that you all seem like buddies for the online audience."

"Yes but-" He interrupted me.

"I wasn't finished speaking!" I snapped at him, grabbing everyone's attention, "If you interrupt me one more time I'm going to walk away and leave everyone."

Harry glared at Josh who settled in his chair. The waitress came and took our orders. I waited until she was gone to start talking again.

"So, I want to fix my relationship with all of you. I've already sorted my one with everyone sitting at this table... apart from you," I drank a diet coke, "And I think getting on your good side again will help everyone else trust me again."

"Why didn't you invite JJ here instead of me. He's going to be so much harder to win over you know."

"I know that, but everyone trusts your judgement and I know JJ respects you too."

"I would love to help you but I do think that you're going to need to arrange a coffee with him and talk things through just the two of you. I think he would prefer your vulnerability instead of having three of his friends standing beside you protecting you."

"They aren't protecting me!"

"Oh really? Harry why has your fist been clenched the whole time we've been talking about JJ? Lux why have you been eyeing how close Charlotte and I have been sitting at this table and Freezy why have you been death staring at me?"

When he said those things they each relaxed.

"My point exactly!" Josh stood and started to walk away. I cursed and ran after him.

"JOSH!" I shouted and he turned around, "Please come back and let me talk this out with you. We can go on a walk together just us."

"Sounds good." I caught up to him and we began going down the pavement away from out friends.

"So, you really do want to fix this don't you?" Josh asked me once we walked a little further. 

"Yes Josh, I really do! I want to fix all my relationships with all of you again and have a healthy group setting. I've just got to message JJ and arrange something." I sighed, pulling out my phone.

"You really hurt Harry so much," he shook his head, "I don't know how he's just all of a sudden gotten over it and fixed everything with you."

"Not going to lie I don't think that he is over it, I just think  he missed me and wanted me back in his life again but believe me I'm not going to risk ruining it this time." 

I texted JJ saying "Hey, I know we aren't on the best terms right now but it would mean a lot to me if you could come get a coffee with me later today and we can talk"

"You have to promise me one thing." Josh began.

"Anything."

"You've got to promise me you're not going to spend time with Ethan alone. And if you ever get in a situation where you think you're going to be alone with him, message me because he would never dare try anything with me around." He stopped me, staring me down.

"Josh I promise!"