A new feeling

Its weird. I hadn't felt this way about someone I had just met. Maybe it was the fame? Maybe I was just fangirling but considering it took me a few to know who we was I don't actually think it was that.

"Hes cute isn't he!" Paxton said to me.

"Who?" I mumbled, arranging some ingredients for things on the shelves.

"Harry Lewis?" He teased.

"Oh! Yeah I guess." I shrugged.

"You guess? Don't think I didn't see how red your face went! You got a crush."

"I do not! I don't know him!" I shoved a bag of flour in its designated space.

"Ooo and she's defensive too," He chuckled, "It also doesn't matter if you don't know him. You have no idea how many men I've seen on the street and thought Damnnnn!"

"I'm not you." I hissed jokingly at him.

I left him laughing to himself, playing music and I went to the back room to give the 7 men their food. Once I placed Tobi and Simon's tray down Harry stood.

"Would you like some help?" He offered.

"If you don't mind. I'm not used to this many people at one table." I gratefully accepted his gentlemanly gesture.

I heard a few oos from the boys as Harry followed me from the back room. We went into the kitchen where Paxton was playing "love me like you do" by Ellie Goulding.

"Honestly the fifty shades soundtracks are so underrated don't you-" He began but stopped speaking once he saw Harry with me, "Hey Harry!"

"Hey, I'm just helping Charlotte take our food through." He said awkwardly.

"Yeah no problem go ahead, I'm always trying to get her to employ someone to help her waitress it's hard sometimes with her little arms." Paxton winked.

"Okay shut it that's enough!" I shot him a firey look once Harry had picked up a couple plates.