Build up

"Thank you for today." I gave Ethan a hug after he dropped me off at my house. 

We had spent the afternoon going around stores buying food and stuff. We talked the whole time and then we came across a secluded part of a park. We sat down and ate and talked. He was surprisingly good to talk to. He managed to not bore me as the day went on. I had about 3 hours until Simon, JJ and Harry were picking me up to come to the club. 

"Anytime." He closed the door and waved at me as he drove away. 

I went inside, Hayden and Hannah making out on the couch.

"Pack it in guys! You have a room for a reason!" I threw my bag at them and they giggled, breaking apart. 

"Sorry sorry," Hayden half apologized, "Who were you with outside by the way? That wasn't Harry."

"Uhm no it was Ethan. Harry had to rush off so I spent the afternoon with Ethan," I went to my room, "I'm going out soon remember!" 

"Yeah okay no problem." 

I got into my dress and did my hair and make up. I wanted to look so good tonight! I kissed Hayden's cheek on the way out and hurried downstairs to find the three men sitting in a limo waiting for me. 

"Whattt!" I shouted in surprise over the music booming from the vehicle as I climbed in. There were multicoloured lights

"This is going to be so fun!" JJ called out to me, passing me a shot. I took it there and then and they all cheered for me, "MORE FUN THAT I THOUGHT!" 

"OI OI OI!" We scream sung to the music until we got to the club. 

There was more booming coming from inside, the rest of the group was waiting outside. They gave us all hugs and another shot before we all went in together. Lux and Freezy were here as well as a few other people I recognized like WillNe and for some reason DanTDM was here. Shouldn't he be at home with his baby? Probably won a night out somehow. 

"Hey Charlotte!" Talia called me over, Harry let go of my hand that I didn't notice he was holding. I went over to them and we started dancing as a group of girls. Drinks being passed around from group to group. I ended up drinking way too much.

I stumbled though the guys and the girls who had ended up mixing now. I had taken one drink too many and I struggled to stay on my feet. Nothing felt normal. The world was spinning and it felt like all the lines were a little blurry. I couldn't see Harry at all. I held out my hand wishing he would just grab it and steady me. My breathing got rapid and I couldn't see anything.

"HARRY HARRY!" I screamed, covering my ears and crouching on the floor. I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders and then my legs gave way from underneath me. I heard a mans voice saying "someone get help" and then I felt safe. My eyes were sealed shut. That was the last night I remembered before I passed out. The voice, the hands and the shouting.