Chapter 2

~Time Skip 3 months~
Izukus POV
It's been 3 months since the start of UA, and we moved into the dorms a month ago. Shoto and I have become closer and he called me his little brother, even though I'm older than him. Kacchan hates it, he's been hurting me more often. I have a group of friends now, Shoto, Uraraka, Tsu, Iida, and Shinso. Iida apologized to me for what happened on the first day and me being the nice person I am forgave him and told him it was more to save him from Kacchan which he laughed at and thanked me for. Kacchan had his group of friends also. I realized I'm the only omega in the whole class, Momo who is an alpha is like my mom, she told me she isn't into guys and she likes girl which fit well because I'm gay. She became protective of me also along with my group of friends. Kacchan hated them due to Shoto and Shinso being Alphas. As much as I hated it I always reassured him that I was his. I wouldn't let him mark me or be around in my heat... he refuses to have sex with me which kind of confusing me but I don't really care... we've been together for 9 years and he only kisses me. Which I don't mind, I don't want him having my first time but lately he's been more touchy. Oddly enough, Shoto is the only one aloud to check on me while I'm in heat. My pheromones don't affect his alpha due to our brother bond. That's what we call it anyway, due to us not seeing each other in a romantic way it helps a lot. Only thing that I don't like about my dorm... it's sound proof. No one can hear Kacchan hurting me.

There was a villain attack a couple days ago at a city not far from here. Now we have 2 weeks off from school due to some teachers being injured. The first week went by quickly. Kacchan hurt me a couple times during the week and started trying to touch me and do things I freaked out which made him mad. He beat the hell out of me to the point I had to stay in my dorm for 3 days... Shoto was worried and I told him I was fine. He knew it was a lie but he didn't push further now we have 3 days until we got back to school on Monday. I finally came out of my room and went downstairs for dinner. Shoto immediately ran up to me hugging me making sure I was oky, that didn't go over to well with Kacchan... Shinso and Shoto started growling at him. I was surprised when Shinso did it. That set Kacchan off he quickly grabbed me away from Shoto and took me to my room. I told Shoto not to follow us and he was hesitant I could tell he was worried. Shoto had the spare key to my room, so if anything he could come check on me or save me. Which I really wish he did this time.... this time Kac- no. Bakugo used his alpha voice with me. I couldn't stand my ground and immediately submitted to him.... he raped me... twice. Thankfully he used a condom but still. I was traumatized. My omega yelling at me telling me to run away, to tell Shoto that I'm going to find my mates. Tell him everything Bakugo did to me and leave. I stayed in my room for 3 days. I was horrified to leave, Shoto came to check on me everyday but I was scared. All I did was cry into his chest. Never saying anything all I could say is how I wanted to find my mates. He nodded and said if I do find Touya, to bring him to Shoto so he can see his brother again. I told him I will try my hardest. Sunday night came and once again Shoto came in but this time was different.

I just got out of the shower, for the 4th time today. I was in sweatpants and a long sleeve shirt. He came in and said that I was eating dinner. I shook my head no but he picked me up as I yelped and latched onto him like a koala by the time we made it down stairs I was asleep on his shoulder, he told me to sleep so he took the stairs down. I was sleeping peacefully until I was rudely awaken by a pissed off Boom Boom Boi. Shoto, Shinso and other Alphas were growling. I had enough. I growled deeply and loudly. The only one I knew could stop me now was Shoto, All Might or Aizawa. I transformed into my wolf form and everyone was surprised by how big I was. I was smaller than an Alpha but bigger than a beta. Kacchan quickly turned into his wolf form. Kacchan came after me and I attacked him. I wasn't holding back we were biting, clawing and rolling around growling at each other with our teeth showing. I had enough. I snapped. I turned back into my human form and Shinso quickly put his hoodie over me which went to my knees. "KATSUKI BAKUGO!" I yelled deeply the betas around us all stopped and Submitted to me the Alphas were surprised. Shoto knew what was happening and stepped back. Kacchan whimpered which surprised me but I didn't show it "Midobro how the hell are you doing that if your just an Omega?" Kirishima asked and I smirked "Because I'm not just a male omega.... I'm a Class A Omega" everyone gasped except Shoto who already knew I let my self use Touyas quirk and I lit up in blue flames "Another thing. Not only am I the rarest omega known for being a male and Class A, I also have 2 fated mates." I said and I could feel the shock of everyone the betas were shaking and I took my collar off and everyone but Shoto dropped down. I was fuming I was so pissed off "Bakugo. We are over. Especially after what you did to me and have been doing to me. You let your alpha, ego and pride get the best of you. I'm done." I said the flames went out and I quickly put the collar back on and it snapped everyone out of their daze. The alphas looked scared and looked at Shoto who was unfazed "how did that not work on you!?" Kirishima asked Shoto and I looked at each other and I nodded "Because one of his fated mates is my older brother. We have a brother bond. His pheromones don't work on me" Shoto explained and everyone was in shock. "You useless damn Deku! Your mates will never want you after what I did to you! WHO WOULD WANT A BEAT UP, RAPED AND TRAUMATIZED STUPID OMEGA LIKE YOU! You're a sassy little shit who thinks he's better than everyone! They will never want a worthless, useless, piece of shit like you!" Kacchan yelled. That was all it took for me to break. I looked at Shoto with tears in my eyes I could see how pissed he was I transformed into my wolf form and ran. I ran out the door into the forest and ran until I couldn't any more. All the memories of him abusing me, him raping me and the words he said replayed over and over in my head. I don't know when but I collapsed after what felt like hours of running.